Liberal Protests

B-Man

On 10/4/2019 at 10:08 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

I like the look on the guy's face with the man bun when she's talking about black people.  And I like the dude that says he trusts  people that are trained regardless of race or sex and he has to educate a member of congress to this.  Sad.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Believe 50% of what you read, and 25% of what you hear, and .00000000000000000000000001% of what you read online.

It.is the world's greatest disinformation device ever invented so far after all.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I like the look on the guy's face with the man bun when she's talking about black people.  And I like the dude that says he trusts  people that are trained regardless of race or sex and he has to educate a member of congress to this.  Sad.

Reminder: she was chosen by people to represent them.

So she's not just speaking for herself, but for a significant portion of her district.

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Believe 50% of what you read, and 25% of what you hear, and .00000000000000000000000001% of what you read online.

It.is the world's greatest disinformation device ever invented so far after all.

and it is also the greatest deliverer of truth ever devised. the question being is your discernment in it all.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

and it is also the greatest deliverer of truth ever devised. the question being is your discernment in it all.

This is so true.

I had high hopes for the internet when it started to come together in the mid to late 90s.  Universities were putting their knowledge out there.  I would search for it with archie (not the cartoon character.  look it up if you don't know what it is).  Awesome, all the world's information available at our fingertips.  Was going to be an equalizer where you could run a business and compete with the IBMs of the world and no one would know you were just a Mom and Pop Shop.  Then big bidness got in with armies of programmers and advertising etc which has now turned it into the huge mess it is.

Like anything else I guess. Nothing is all good or all bad.  But there sure is a lot of crap out there to sort through in the quest for truth and knowledge.  And even then you never really know if it's true or not.  Almost feels like I have less information sometimes.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This is so true.

I had high hopes for the internet when it started to come together in the mid to late 90s.  Universities were putting their knowledge out there.  I would search for it with archie (not the cartoon character.  look it up if you don't know what it is).  Awesome, all the world's information available at our fingertips.  Was going to be an equalizer where you could run a business and compete with the IBMs of the world and no one would know you were just a Mom and Pop Shop.  Then big bidness got in with armies of programmers and advertising etc which has now turned it into the huge mess it is.

Like anything else I guess. Nothing is all good or all bad.  But there sure is a lot of crap out there to sort through in the quest for truth and knowledge.  And even then you never really know if it's true or not.  Almost feels like I have less information sometimes.

let's look at it from a bit of a different angle...

let's say you have an agenda and you want to stir the populace, is there a better place to do it?

agent provocateurs have lived in the shadows since the beginning of time.

what we are witnessing today is the stakes have been raised. it is almost where all the chips have been pushed to the middle of the table and what we are witnessing is all of the bluffs of the greatest magnitude ever because the champion is in very real danger of losing everything they have built their empire upon.

we the people, need have to win this battle. we won't get the opportunity again, anytime soon if we don't.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

On 10/2/2019 at 1:00 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Bye .... uh... (double checks)... Gandhi? 

QUESTION ASKED: Since cancel culture is circling around Gandhi, when does it come for Mohammed?

And then what happens?

richard_fernandez_cancel_culture_mohamme

But of course, that’s unlikely to ever happen. As the cancel culture folds up pretty quickly when real pressure pushes back upon it.