Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

The racist Section3C has endorsed the words of the greatest libtard of all time. The one and only super predator hunter of our generation. Hillary. Why does Section3C support such obvious racism. He is a racist to his core. Watch and learn.

Fake news.  

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I’m tolerant.  

You’re right about the physical health point, though.  There is no reason to worry about that issue because President McCheese is the “healthiest president ever.”

Tolerance means you also don't make fun of fat people.  But don't worry, many Dems call Trump fat. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Yeah. So, basically, a cop is more likely to be killed by a black suspect, than a black person is to be killed by a cop (justifiably or not). 

More importantly, and this is what the media fights so hard to ignore, you can't determine racist intent without examining the context and in a lot of the situations that they parrot and hold up as an example of racist cops on the anti-black war path, the truth of the situation makes it very difficult to tell if the officer was acting with racist intent. 

Even in this case with Floyd, has anyone found any real evidence that it was a race thing? I find it more likely it was personal given their history, though I obviously don't know at this time.

The media and the left assumes that anytime a cop kills a black person that it's an expression of racism.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

The racist Section3C has endorsed the words of the greatest libtard of all time. The one and only super predator hunter of our generation. Hillary. Why does Section3C support such obvious racism. He is a racist to his core. Watch and learn.

Also, I thought you were done with me until November.  What brings you back, big fella?  I think you enjoy our repartee as much as I do!

23 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

the number of people killed by the police in custody by race vs the percentage of that race in the population of the population is in fact...fact. The number killed while armed by race is in fact..fact. ...

there is much more in play than just the race of the statistical. race is, while not totally inclusive, merely a byproduct of these extenuating outside factors. much more causal, imo are the geographical demographics, poverty demographics and family status factors.

to be sure, there are other long standing elements that play a role in it all and while they would be controversial, i don't believe they would rise to the level of other major conspiracy theories. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m not worried about Trump’s health.  He’s the “healthiest president ever,” remember?  I’m worried about the message his obesity sends to the rest of the world.  I don’t want people like Putin to think that he’s lazy and soft.  I’m also concerned about his commission of the deadly sin of gluttony.  There are a lot of starving people in the world, and I worry that Trump dishonors the Holy Spirit by dishonoring his body.  I also worry for Trump’s apostles, who dishonor their fathers by commiserating with that glutton. 

If Trump is obese, what do you call Stacy Adams? She should be wearing a shirt that says Goodyear on the side.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Tolerance means you also don't make fun of fat people.  But don't worry, many Dems call Trump fat. 

Also, don’t get all melting snowflake on me.  I said I try to live a pious life, but I don’t always succeed.  Picking on Donald Trump’s misplaced girth is an area in which I fail.   

Just now, bilzfancy said:

If Trump is obese, what do you call Stacy Adams? She should be wearing a shirt that says Goodyear on the side.

Not sure.  Haven’t seen her lately.  But the Goodyear shirt is a good idea to apply to Trump.  

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I’m not mocking fat people.  I’m mocking a fat person.  Big difference.  

No difference at all.  But nice try at deflecting.

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Also, don’t get all melting snowflake on me.  I said I try to live a pious life, but I don’t always succeed.  Picking on Donald Trump’s misplaced girth is an area in which I fail.   

Oh, I don't care what you say.  You are entitled to it.  Just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who claim tolerance but fail to adhere to their own standards.

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Not that it in any way makes it less disgusting what happened to him, but there are conflicting reports about whether or not he died. Some people tweeted a screenshot of someone claiming to be him saying that he's ok and it was stupid of him to try to take on all those people with a sword. Not sure what to believe.

With it being so easy to get angry over all of this, I'm just trying to make sure I'm angry over the truth. 

Edited by LB3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

This also seems to be an odd place to take a stand rooted in religious teaching.  Gassing protesters and clergy for a photo op?  Contrary to the teachings of Jesus to Peter in the garden, but AOK in this context.  Rando internet message board guy poking fun at the Pillsbury President?  Can’t let that one slide.  

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No difference at all.  But nice try at deflecting.

Oh, I don't care what you say.  You are entitled to it.  Just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who claim tolerance but fail to adhere to their own standards.

You’ve got a much longer list of grievances to air with respect to Trump and his Evangelical apostles than you do with me, that is for sure. 

Just now, Reality Check said:

Funny how not one lefty seems to disagree with Queen lefty herself. The greatest super predator hunter of all time. Hillary Clinton.

“It was racist then and it’s racist now.”

Just now, Doc said:

First of all, no one was gassed.  Again police don't throw tear gas and stand there without gas masks on.  Second, I'm an atheist.

Fine.  Smoked and pelted with rubber bullets.  Is that not hypocritical?

2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Not that it in any way makes it less disgusting what happened to him, but there are conflicting reports about whether or not he died. Some people tweeted screenshot of someone claiming to be him that he's ok and it was stupid of him to try to take on all those people with a sword. Not sure what to believe.

With it being so easy to get angry over all of this, I'm just trying to make sure I'm angry over the truth. 

White lives don't matter regardless, so I am fine with it.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LB3 said:

These conversations are always tough because it's a sensitive topic. Home life is why the rate is so high. In 2018, black children were 2.7 times more likely to come from a single parent home than white children (65% vs 24%). Promoting strong family values and good parenting aren't as easy when you're a single parent. What are the factors that cause this? I'm sure incarceration is a portion of it, but why is that number of single parent homes so vastly different? Is it a cultural thing placing less emphasis on family? I don't know the answer. These are questions that need to be answered but rarely do because someone screams "racist" and the conversation ends.

but it is the conversation that needs to had. The evidence is incontravertible that arrest rates and convictions are much higher in the black population. Can a small percentage of that be ascribed to systemic racism? Sure, i am sure a small amount, and for a number of reasons.

The lareger issue is you state above. I think it boils down more to economics and education...lower social economic folks tend to commit the most crime..i think that has been the case since time immororium. Just happens that a greater percentage of those folks in US society are minorties. 

I think the conversation needs to start there, at the grass roots level of educational review. Its not necessarily a money thing, as spend per student is highest in some of our poorest areas. And i dont have the answers right now, but i do know that this economy is moving more and more towards the have and have nots..and the haves have skills and education opportunities...until we can figure out how to tackle the education question, i think there will always be this divide.

9 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

An increased propensity of black people to resist violently? From 2004 to 2013, 43% of officers killed in the line of duty were killed by black suspects. Given that the black population is approximately 14 percent of the population, how else do you explain that disproportionate gap? 

where did that stat come from? Not debating it at all, and it needs to be part of the conversation, just would appreciate the link. 

Again , two things can be right...why cant we have a discussion that encompasses all the facts

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Funny how not one lefty seems to disagree with Queen lefty herself. The greatest super predator hunter of all time. Hillary Clinton.

The hero of the left is having a pizza party with a bonus, all the hotdogs you can eat. It's a cult thing I guess. Super predator children are on the menu.

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This also seems to be an odd place to take a stand rooted in religious teaching.  Gassing protesters and clergy for a photo op?  Contrary to the teachings of Jesus to Peter in the garden, but AOK in this context.  Rando internet message board guy poking fun at the Pillsbury President?  Can’t let that one slide.  

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

You’ve got a much longer list of grievances to air with respect to Trump and his Evangelical apostles than you do with me, that is for sure. 

“It was racist then and it’s racist now.”

No one was gassed.  Again police don't stand there in a cloud of tear gas without gas masks on.  The protesters were warned that curfew was approaching and some threw stuff at the police.  Their response was appropriate.

As for religion, I'm an atheist.  Doing unto others doesn't need to be tied to religion.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

the number of people killed by the police in custody by race vs the percentage of that race in the population of the population is in fact...fact. The number killed while armed by race is in fact..fact. 

Does not diminish at all what officers are faced with on a daily basis. But @SoCal Deek in one thread wants to use numbers as facts..and understands percentages etc, but is this thread chooses to ignore them.

I'm waiting until we can start discussing the problem about having racist teachers in our schools.

If you look at the statistics, black students don't perform the same as white students and are disproportionately undereducated.  This can only be attributed to racist teachers.

This is assuming that all the disproportionate law enforcement statistics can be attributed to racist cops. Obviously the same assumption has to exist for teachers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The lareger issue is you state above. I think it boils down more to economics and education...lower social economic folks tend to commit the most crime..i think that has been the case since time immororium. Just happens that a greater percentage of those folks in US society are minorties. 

I think the conversation needs to start there, at the grass roots level of educational review. Its not necessarily a money thing, as spend per student is highest in some of our poorest areas. And i dont have the answers right now, but i do know that this economy is moving more and more towards the have and have nots..and the haves have skills and education opportunities...until we can figure out how to tackle the education question, i think there will always be this divide.

I agree with all of this.

The thing that seems so obvious to me (and many may disagree) is that these black and minority communities where we see more poverty, less education, and more crime, have been run by Democrats since the 60's and have been the beacons of the welfare state in our country since then. Purely anecdotal here, but In my work I have seen the effects of a generational reliance on the government chit, be it food stamps, cyclical unemployment, wic, disability (without actually being disabled to a point of not being able to work). It kills people's drive to better themselves and improve and it leads to generations of apathy that bleeds into every area of life. That's not just minorities either, but in the inner city areas of our country where welfare was born we see it the worst. 

Again, that's my 2.4 cents (adjusted for inflation)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Fake news.  

A direct video speech................?

Tiger Woods enrages left by saying what they've deemed off-limits in George Floyd response

EZeIZZSWsAAVMkK?format=jpg&name=small

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

• Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

I'm waiting until we can start discussing the problem about having racist teachers in our schools.

If you look at the statistics, black students don't perform the same as white students and are disproportionately undereducated.  This can only be attributed to racist teachers.

This is assuming that all the disproportionate law enforcement statistics can be attributed to racist cops. Obviously the same assumption has to exist for teachers.

That is a brilliant observation. I would include the racist teachers' unions also and the administrations for not address their attacks on the minds of black people.

Just now, B-Man said:

A direct video speech................?

Tiger Woods enrages left by saying what they've deemed off-limits in George Floyd response

EZeIZZSWsAAVMkK?format=jpg&name=small

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

CNN at 6: "Adulterer lectures country on things he doesn't understand. Stick to sports Tiger. You're no Kapernick." 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup.  Release them.  If he’s accusing “elites and politicians” of acting as accessories to some of the criminal activity that has occurred over the past week, then he should put his money where his mouth is and get moving on the prosecution of those matters. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Radio is dead, my man.  But egg McMuffin sales near the whites house are probably holding steady.  The healthiest president ever probably is McMuffin seven or eight already this morning.  Jus doing his part to curtail world hunger. 

Remember the Adam Ant song from the early 80s:

Don't drink, don'r smoke, what do you do?

In Trump's case it is drive  the libtards apoplectic  and MAGA!

Edited by Wacka

Just now, Reality Check said:

That is a brilliant observation. I would include the racist teachers' unions also and the administrations for not address their attacks on the minds of black people.

I'm pretty sure if anyone wants to have an honest discussion about education, crime, or any other bad looking statistics that we would agree there are many problems and many factors that play into them.

Bad/poorly thought out laws, poor administration leadership, corrupt administration leadership, Union issues, bad candidate selection, keeping low performers employed, etc.. Are all issues that plague most govt establishments.

Economic, family, culture, drugs, low expectations, etc... are all issues that plague most of our communities.

Combining govt issues and community issues are going to result in bad outcomes far too often for anyone to be happy about.

Is racism a problem in both areas, sure.  But it's not the leading cause of these issues.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Remember the Adam Ant song from the early 80s:

Don't drink, don'r smoke, what do you do?

In Trump's case it is drive  the libtards apoplectic  and MAGA!

When is he going to get started on “MAGA-ing?”  Last I checked we’re beset by at least three competing generational crises.  Four if one counts climate change, I guess.  And even before that he subjugated himself to Putin, blew out the treasury, and did next to nothing to keep any of his campaign promises.  Any time he wants to get moving on “MAGA-ing” is fine with me.  Or is it “Keep America Great?”  I can’t remember what BS slogan he’s using these days. 

21 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I agree with all of this.

The thing that seems so obvious to me (and many may disagree) is that these black and minority communities where we see more poverty, less education, and more crime, have been run by Democrats since the 60's and have been the beacons of the welfare state in our country since then. Purely anecdotal here, but In my work I have seen the effects of a generational reliance on the government chit, be it food stamps, cyclical unemployment, wic, disability (without actually being disabled to a point of not being able to work). It kills people's drive to better themselves and improve and it leads to generations of apathy that bleeds into every area of life. That's not just minorities either, but in the inner city areas of our country where welfare was born we see it the worst. 

Again, that's my 2.4 cents (adjusted for inflation)

as much as i despise Trump, the one thing I always told my MAGA friends was he nailed the "what do you have to lose" piece when speaking to black voters during the last election

• Like (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  There are no reasonable responses to that point because the initial premise was (surprise, surprise) BS.  Everyone knows it.  

Actually it's not.  Obama was the perfect person to elevate the discussion about race, and actually started off in that direction until he caught flack from the far left, pivoted and made the situation far far worse.

• Like (+1) 3

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: MSM Really Earning ‘Enemy of the People’ Status During Riots. 

“There’s an ever-growing victim count for these riots that is being almost completely ignored in the MSM. Cops and civilians are being gunned down, beaten up, and plowed into by motor vehicles and the MSM hacks are practically spraining their necks looking the other way.”

• Like (+1) 3