Liberal Protests

B-Man

Mayor Brown to City Hall flamethrower: 'We have you on camera, you idiot'

Mayor Byron W. Brown had strong words for the person caught on camera throwing a burning object into City Hall late Saturday following a Niagara Square protest: "We have you on camera, you idiot."

The fire was quickly extinguished and did not appear to cause widespread damage to the 1931 art deco building. But Brown and County Executive Mark C. Poloncarz later held up the fire as an example of the late-night vandalism and looting Saturday for which police plan to pursue charges.

"We are going to find you and prosecute you to the full extent of the law," Brown said of the person shown on live TV throwing what appeared to be a burning box into a window of City Hall late Saturday. "So get ready, because we're coming"

Buffalo Police Capt. Jeff Rinaldo said seven people were arrested in the aftermath of a police brutality protest that started peacefully in Niagara Square on Saturday afternoon but later turned chaotic and violent as some protesters spread throughout the city. Rinaldo said he expected about seven more arrests were pending.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

Every dead teenage body will be attributed to Trump.

I live in Los Angeles and know many people. I can count on one hand the number of people that aren't supporting these riots. I mean, "Burn Baby Burn" support. They WANT it to continue, because they think it will damage Trump.

Many are gleeful. Laughing. 

Hundreds of people I KNOW, want these to continue. 

It's right there on their social media.

...damn right......they'll be a pot of gold coming from Pelosi ala "Let's Be Friends Trillions"......."our ill fated society has victimized you far too long, so we now have to pay up"......hell even Leo Tyrell, a vociferous African American civil rights attorney shamed the Dems' inaction because "they don't want to lose the black vote"....preserve that vote and screw everybody else.....we are on the precipice of becoming a third rate country of lawlessness......

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, realtruelove said:

Great summary of the situation.  Group number three (3) is the root cause.  I'm convinced that they prey on the other two groups by helping coordinate the peaceful protests so their will be large numbers at these "Events" and then breaking all the glass and providing cover for the looters.

If the news here is correct in Orlando then last night as the proper protest ended and most of the people left the rioters started pulling their crap and throwing rocks at cops and getting on highways to block traffic. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

Every dead teenage body will be attributed to Trump.

I live in Los Angeles and know many people. I can count on one hand the number of people that aren't supporting these riots. I mean, "Burn Baby Burn" support. They WANT it to continue, because they think it will damage Trump.

Many are gleeful. Laughing. 

Hundreds of people I KNOW, want these to continue. 

It's right there on their social media.

Time for some new friends. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

So, tweets showing the anarchy from the rioters and looters. Someone want to tell me again what looting a Nordstroms, breaking into a Cheesecake Factory, setting fire to poor and under-served neighborhoods has to to with "protesting?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, tweets showing the anarchy from the rioters and looters. Someone want to tell me again what looting a Nordstroms, breaking into a Cheesecake Factory, setting fire to poor and under-served neighborhoods has to to with "protesting?"

...NOT ONE DAMN THING.....it's "carpe diem"......perfect cover to update your wardrobe........or replace your aging flat screen....

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Motorin' said:

That's a big part of this too. Young kids full of piss and vinegar doing dumb ass ***** for kicks. 

That didn't get their ass whooped for acting up when little.

• Like (+1) 2

Oh, now that's just a shame 

Confederate monuments vandalized across the South

On a night of violence in the former capital of the Confederacy, protesters targeted Richmond’s symbols of history as they decried the killing of George Floyd — a scene repeated in Charleston, S.C., Raleigh, N.C. and other Southern cities.

The statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, which towers over Monument Avenue in Richmond, was covered with graffiti, including the words “No More White Supremacy,” “Blood On Your Hands,” and “Black Lives Matter.” The Stonewall Jackson and Jefferson Davis memorials were also defaced. A noose hung from the statue of Davis, the president of the Confederacy, and an ardent defender of slavery.

The Richmond Times-Dispatch reported that the United Daughters of the Confederacy headquarters was set on fire early Sunday morning. The blaze was extinguished by Richmond firefighters.

This is the Russian meddling in the US. Foment unrest. George Soros and the Commies   trying to cause unrest. What did they want?  Seems tome they nay Minneapolis to go to the Cops home and hang them from a tree within Minutes oa it happening.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

<_<

This is a real issue. This is being funded, they get arrested, and immediately let out. Soooooo who's paying for all this? ?

Lawyers NEVER do anything for free.  Apologies to the lawyers on here.

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm kind of surprised our resident leftists aren't here to decry what Antifa is doing throughout the country.

Is it that they don't care or that they're busy getting that new flat screen for the family room?

Go to the "Protests in Buffalo" thread, they are all figuring out ways to lay it at Trump's feet...."We need a leader that brings us together".

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

<_<

This is a real issue. This is being funded, they get arrested, and immediately let out. Soooooo who's paying for all this? ?

I hope he’s doing this:

Judge:  How do you plead

Zimmerman: My Client pleads “guilty as *****”. Throw the book at him

Defendant:  What the?!?!

Hey a guy can dream can’t be?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

Go to the "Buffalo Protest" thread, they are all figuring out ways to lay it at Trump's feet...."We need a leader that brings us together".

Like Biden who doesn't now what year it is, what city he's in or which one is his wife and which one is his sister.

• Haha (+1) 1

i was just at a local home goods store w/ my cousin getting furniture for my place when an elderly white woman approached me at the check out counter. she looked at me w/ tears in her eyes... & then said “i’m from Minneapolis & I just want you to know “you matter to me.”

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is probably true, unfortunately:

....so what the hell are we waiting for?......the Antifa lawless insurgency should have been addressed LONG AGO.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....so what the hell are we waiting for?......the Antifa lawless insurgency should have been addressed LONG AGO.....

I agree. They need to go after the money men though, just like a drug cartel. You need to get the head of the snake.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You don't think? Bet the guy who got beat does.

He wants to be hauled into the police and investigated for murder and go through life knowing he killed someone for chasing him?  You are some level of idiot you know that. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ALF said:

i was just at a local home goods store w/ my cousin getting furniture for my place when an elderly white woman approached me at the check out counter. she looked at me w/ tears in her eyes... & then said “i’m from Minneapolis & I just want you to know “you matter to me.”

I'm from Buffalo, ALF. And I just want you to know that you don't matter to me at all.

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

this is in Florida:

That first video, thank God he had a friend to confront the cowards who attacked him.  The first scumbag hits him from behind and knocks him out, the second tries to kill him with a kick to the head.  I pray someday they are treated in kind.  The guy who confronts the scumbags, friend or Good Samaritan saved the poor guy a viscous beating. 

• Like (+1) 2

Schumer and Pelosi, the great U.S. amb'ass'adors, always speaking about seeking justice for the people in their country, seem to have lost their voices regarding the riots flaring all over this country they care so much about.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

First they have to scare the kids off. There are loads of dumb teens out at these that are trying to act cool. They will scare easy, but the need to be cleared away, and leave the real Antifa and gang-bangers to be dealt with.

Deadly force will be used very soon in the name of self defense. It's unavoidable at this point. When your life is in danger, defending yourself in court is not priority number one. You have to be alive to go to court for lethal self defense in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He wants to be hauled into the police and investigated for murder and go through life knowing he killed someone for chasing him?  You are some level of idiot you know that. 

Because clearly all they did was chase him. It's not like they knocked him out cold, curb stomped his unconscious head and left him in the street a bloody mess. If I'm being "chased" by those *****, you're damn right they'll be dodging hot lead as they're chasing me

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Schumer and Pelosi, the great U.S. amb'ass'adors, always speaking about seeking justice for the people in their country, seem to have lost their voices regarding the riots flaring all over this country they care so much about.

They don't care. They have security guards and all the ice cream they could dream of.