Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hope he shows up at the door with a shotgun, c*o*c*k*s it and says "Get off of my lawn!"  ( the language filter  took it out originally)

Edited by Wacka

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

I hope he shows up at the door with a shotgun, c*o*c*k*s it and says "Get off of my lawn!"  ( the language filter  took it out originally)

When. You want to say co ck. Just put *what's up Gary's bum*. 

AS TO THE CARLSON STORY.............

His wife was the only one home when she heard screaming. A protester then began ramming their door and it cracked. Thinking home invasion, she locked herself in pantry and called 911.

“The protesters had blocked off both ends of his street and carried signs that listed his home address.”

The degenerate anarchist who broke his front door could have EASILY been shot, especially if Tucker's wife or Tucker himself had been home and thought it was a protest-turned-violent-home-invasion.

They are playing a dangerous game.

HERE WE GO:

Soros-Funded MoveOn.Org Plans Mass Demonstrations Thursday to Protest Sessions’ Firing.

Come on everybody, let's take to the streets to protest <checks notes> Jeff Sessions being fired

Edited by B-Man

I just want to observe - but not in the Ginsburg thread - that most conservatives are wishing Ginsburg good health and a speedy recovery, despite political differences.

Whereas, when Scalia died, a hell of a lot of liberals celebrated the death of the Devil.  

All you need to know right there about the differences in the country.

• Like (+1) 9

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I just want to observe - but not in the Ginsburg thread - that most conservatives are wishing Ginsburg good health and a speedy recovery, despite political differences.

Whereas, when Scalia died, a hell of a lot of liberals celebrated the death of the Devil.  

Lot of people on the left cheering the fear put into Carlson's wife last night. Can you imagine how depraved you must be cheer something like that?

• Like (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Lot of people on the left cheering the fear put into Carlson's wife last night. Can you imagine how depraved you must be cheer something like that?

Yes, I can...but only because I'm mentally ill.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Is that here or elsewhere?

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(been flipping through MSNBC/CNN and have yet to hear any story on this attack on the press. Funny)

"On Twitter, Smash Racism D.C. accused Carlson of spreading “fear into our homes” every night, taking particular issue with his comments about the migrant caravan."

Turn.  Off.  The.  TV.

Tucker Carlson is only in your home IF YOU INVITE HIM THERE.

• Like (+1) 2