Liberal Protests

B-Man

Probably as good a place to drop this as any.

Raise your hand if you are even remotely surprised by this...

Murphy Brown Cancelled After Historically Low Ratings

DtHHbjVUwAACmU9.jpg

CBS has cancelled its reboot of “Murphy Brown” after learning the same lesson that ABC learned before nixing Roseanne from “Roseanne:” ordinary Americans do not want to hear sniveling Hollyweird snots lecture them about social justice as a form of entertainment.

Who would have guessed?

“CBS has pulled the plug on its revival of Murphy Brown after 13 episodes, opting not to bring the resurrected series back for a second season,” said Screen Rant. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Nanker said:

They’re very parochial too. Probably get hives at just the thought of having to leave Manhattan.  

And NYC is an extremely diverse city which is wonderful. As long as we can keep those ***** conservatives out!  

***** hypocrites. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

VIOLENT INTIMIDATION IN VIOLATION OF 18 USC 241. Antifa vandalizes Purdue College Republicans adviser’s home with ‘Nazi lives here.’

Antifa’s tactics — masks in the streets and threatening people in their homes — are eeerily reminsicent of the Klan. Then again, both are militant wings of the Democratic Party.

This seems like something that the Department of Justice should be investigating.

i was asked today who the best woman symphonic conductor is at this time

i couldn't come up with a single one at all, could name 50 male conductors in a few minutes...

that wasn't a good enough answer for my questioner...

42 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't know where this belongs... I looked for "women's march" in the forum (which I swear I saw) and could not find the original post... Anyhoooo the thread is interesting

I like the part where they accuse him of being unethical.

On 12/11/2018 at 11:15 AM, row_33 said:

i was asked today who the best woman symphonic conductor is at this time

i couldn't come up with a single one at all, could name 50 male conductors in a few minutes...

that wasn't a good enough answer for my questioner...

JoAnn Falletta

https://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2018/12/11/joann-falletta-nominated-for-grammy-award.html

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/bpo-conductor-joann-falletta-featured-in-new-macy-s-ad/1435602183