Liberal Protests

B-Man

BREAKING NEWS: NASA names objects after Nazi mythology...  Thanks, Trump!

Seriously...this is the dumbest thing I've seen in about a month, and I follow Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter.  There were maybe 500 Nazis who believed this Ultima Thule bull#### - calling it "Nazi mythology" is like calling Jim Jones' Peoples Temple part of the mainstream Democratic Party.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Seriously...this is the dumbest thing I've seen in about a month, and I follow Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter.  There were maybe 500 Nazis who believed this Ultima Thule bull#### - calling it "Nazi mythology" is like calling Jim Jones' Peoples Temple part of the mainstream Democratic Party.

Maybe if you had a job you wouldn't be so triggered by the libs non stop 

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/how-san-franciscos-democrats-made-jim-jones-and-then-made-his-memory-vanish

• Sad 1

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/congresswoman-rashida-tlaib-curses-trump-call-impeachment-074007548--abc-news-topstories.html

I have every bit of confidence in Democrat’s and Haj to create the incendiary political landscape necessary to cultivate political violence which is a fight they’ll lose every time. Just sit back and watch them douse their selves with napalm.   

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Never change, leftists. Never change.

I'm curious to know what totally paralyzed actor they would suggest who can draw investors and audiences like Cranston.

It's like these numbnut SJW's cannot understand that there's actually a business side to Hollywood.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm curious to know what totally paralyzed actor they would suggest who can draw investors and audiences like Cranston.

It's like these numbnut SJW's cannot understand that there's actually a business side to Hollywood.

Nancy Pelosi? She's great at raising money and not moving her mouth when speaking.

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Never change, leftists. Never change.

Again: they never complained when Morgan Freeman was cast as an Irishman.  

Because, as the director of Shawshank said: when you can get Morgan Freeman for your film, you cast Morgan Freeman.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Again: they never complained when Morgan Freeman was cast as an Irishman.  

Because, as the director of Shawshank said: when you can get Morgan Freeman for your film, you cast Morgan Freeman.

In fairness, I think the number of people genuinely upset about things like this can fit in a pan of Retatta. But they get a lot of press, so it sounds worse than it really is.

I mean, once you're able to get a rodeo clown fired for wearing an Obama mask, after years of wearing masks of other presidents as part of his job, it's pretty much open season on everything.

WHAT ??..............you mean all those protests and editorials about false , edited undercover videos were lies ?

Not a great day for Planned Parenthood. http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/17/17-50282-CV0.pdf …

DxKQFzFXgAAlxXK.jpg:large

Patients pain tolerance???? They are subjecting their patients to possible pain to collect intact organs to sell? That’s an ethical violation.

This ruling tonight from the Fifth Circuit is a big deal. Maybe the most important detail:

The court noted that the undercover Planned Parenthood videos underwent forensic review and weren’t “deceptively edited.”

This torpedoes a central PP talking point.

Another key detail from tonight’s Fifth Circuit ruling:

The court noted that Planned Parenthood executives had admitted to illegally altering abortion procedures and circumventing the federal partial-birth abortion ban to obtain intact fetuses to sell for greater profit.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3