Liberal Protests

B-Man

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

On the metro coming home today, I was in a car full of people holding professionally printed signs protesting the termination of the Mueller probe.  Not bothering to note that the probe hasn't been ended, I asked one of them where they got the signs, and who paid for the printing and distribution.  And was told that I needed to stop listening to the Fox News propaganda and start thinking for myself...

...but I wasn't the one holding the professionally bulk-printed and paid-for sign provided by parties unknown, was I?  :huh:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The first minutes of this are about the protest at Tuckers, if anyone's interested: 

Antifa needs to be put to an end, once and for all. Were it up to me, I would gleefully make examples of them all.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

On the metro coming home today, I was in a car full of people holding professionally printed signs protesting the termination of the Mueller probe.  Not bothering to note that the probe hasn't been ended, I asked one of them where they got the signs, and who paid for the printing and distribution.  And was told that I needed to stop listening to the Fox News propaganda and start thinking for myself...

...but I wasn't the one holding the professionally bulk-printed and paid-for sign provided by parties unknown, was I?  :huh:

Grassroots Protest sponsored by GoDaddy.com. 

If I'm Fox news I dress this up. Send armed security to my lead journos homes and wait.

----

Tucker used to be a regular on the Bubba the Love Sponge show. Been in love with the dude since.  He is more manly and true to himself than other folks in his profession.  Marlborough reds, full man bush, won't smell another man's fart without punching him, manly man and a good dude.  This goes back to 2007 and prior.

Edited by Boyst62

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This sprung from Avannetti accusing Tucker of assaulting a gay latino. 

(on Twitter, of course, because it's a sewer and that's where Avannetti calls home)

well, i dunno. one was verbal assault and the other was physical. not that either one is right, just that one is more wrong.

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

well, i dunno. one was verbal assault and the other was physical. not that either one is right, just that one is more wrong.

In days past an insult like that would have called for "I'll meet you tomorrow at dawn behind Boyst's barn. Pistols acceptable to you?" In light of that, we've come a long way.

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

BS.  Without the first one, you never have the second one.  If you insult a woman in a man's presence, you better expect a physical altercation to happen because that's what you're begging for.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

Ehhhh....some people just need their ass kicked. Too many people walking around that never ended up in the dirt. I know I sound like I’m advocating violence, but what im really trying to get at is that we’ve allowed a certain level of consequence to be removed from our society and the lessons learned along with it.

• Like (+1) 3