Liberal Protests

B-Man

My broiler is a plow driver for Erie County.  When people complain to him about  blocking their driveway, he says " MY job is to make sure the ROAD is clean and I couldn't give a **** about your driveway."

‘Jerk punks’ torched a statue of General Lee. It honors a WWII veteran, not the Confederate leader.

Just outside downtown Dunn, N.C., a historic antebellum-style house honors Maj. Gen. William C. Lee, a hometown hero often described as the father of the U.S. Army’s airborne infantry. The World War II veteran served as the first commanding general for the 101st Airborne Division, nicknamed the “Screaming Eagles,” and helped plan the Allied forces’ D-Day invasion of Normandy.

He’s a widely respected, if somewhat obscure, military figure — which is why, after anonymous vandals attempted to torch a statue of him last week, museum officials concluded it had been a case of mistaken identity. They suspect that the perpetrators thought they were burning a memorial to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

“This is not a Civil War museum and this is not Robert E. Lee,” Mark Johnson, the curator for the Maj. Gen. William C. Lee Airborne Museum, told WNCN on Tuesday. “This is General William C. Lee from United States Army Airborne from World War II.”

That’s pathetic. But fortunately, as the WaPo notes, “Authorities are reviewing security camera footage from the area to see if they can identify the culprits, WRAL reported.”

Faster, please.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I’m going to follow this in the hopes that piece of ***** sees jail time.

The Berkeley police have done a great job of ignoring what's been going on at Cal. And it's not the individual officer's fault.  It's the political leaders of Berkeley that I blame.  

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

white guy + black eye = cultural appropriation

Plus he looks like he's winking, which is sexual harassment.  

Which means, oppressing women and blacks at the same time, intersectionality comes in to play.  So he's really oppressing everyone.

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

‘Jerk punks’ torched a statue of General Lee. It honors a WWII veteran, not the Confederate leader.

Just outside downtown Dunn, N.C., a historic antebellum-style house honors Maj. Gen. William C. Lee, a hometown hero often described as the father of the U.S. Army’s airborne infantry. The World War II veteran served as the first commanding general for the 101st Airborne Division, nicknamed the “Screaming Eagles,” and helped plan the Allied forces’ D-Day invasion of Normandy.

He’s a widely respected, if somewhat obscure, military figure — which is why, after anonymous vandals attempted to torch a statue of him last week, museum officials concluded it had been a case of mistaken identity. They suspect that the perpetrators thought they were burning a memorial to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

“This is not a Civil War museum and this is not Robert E. Lee,” Mark Johnson, the curator for the Maj. Gen. William C. Lee Airborne Museum, told WNCN on Tuesday. “This is General William C. Lee from United States Army Airborne from World War II.”

That’s pathetic. But fortunately, as the WaPo notes, “Authorities are reviewing security camera footage from the area to see if they can identify the culprits, WRAL reported.”

Faster, please.

SJW's are not known for their intelligence.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KRC said:

SJW's are not known for their intelligence.

And therein lies the irony. They are justice warriors because they feel they are so much smarter than those they are seeking justice for. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

Antifa ARE the new fascists................you agree with the Liberal doctrine or you shut up

Dz-iKnBUcAAGUIC.jpg:large

I would love to see them cry like babies if there were no police and they needed help because of criminals going unchecked. Wait....I think this is a good idea. Then most criminals would migrate there.  Kind of like snowbirds.