Liberal Protests

B-Man

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

hope the libs who banned straws don't need one in the hospital if they fracture their jaw and it's wired shut

Well to be fair they didn't ban straws just plastic ones.  We still get paper ones......that ***** disintegrate before you finish your drink.  Why straws?  I kind of get the plastic bag thing because they were all over the place and you don't see them blowing around anymore.  But straws?  WTF.  All I can think is the guy who manufactures paper straws had a friend in CA government.   

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Well to be fair they didn't ban straws just plastic ones.  We still get paper ones......that ***** disintegrate before you finish your drink.  Why straws?  I kind of get the plastic bag thing because they were all over the place and you don't see them blowing around anymore.  But straws?  WTF.  All I can think is the guy who manufactures paper straws had a friend in CA government.   

My older brother once told me that only guys who suck **** use straws. My group of friends never used them; took the tops off and drank soda like real men.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Well to be fair they didn't ban straws just plastic ones.  We still get paper ones......that ***** disintegrate before you finish your drink.  Why straws?  

Because a kid did a science project, extrapolated numbers based on a few phone cxalls, it got printed in the local newspaper, which got picked up by a politician...and presto...no more straws.

No, I'm not kidding

Edited by LABillzFan

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Straws are used to poke fun at people in bars who are not drinking alcohol.

you order a Coke or a water and they put a big straw in the glass to show you are a wuss or a child.

yeah make fun of the designated driver and pressure them into drinking :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

yeah make fun of the designated driver and pressure them into drinking :rolleyes:

They are totally making fun of a person not buying alcohol.

That big straw means not getting any for eternity

Edited by row_33

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

They are totally making fun of a person not buying alcohol.

Maybe down at Old Bills Tavern with 2 dollar beers.

i like a nice craft cocktail some nights.  Occasionally they will have a straw in it.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Paper causes heart disease in lab rats. Soon you will drink with your fingers but you will save the planet and lab rats.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Masked Protesters ‘Occupy’ Border Patrol Museum in El Paso, Deface Fallen Agent Memorial.

“F*ck your walls, f*ck your borders, we won’t take your f*cking orders!”

Sooner or later someone is going to get killed. Again,  this isn't protesting.  This is vandalism and intimidation. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

If this is true these idiots have no idea what a war atrocity really was during WWII.
Welcome home soldier. RIP. You were one of the lucky ones that got to live to age 92.

• Like (+1) 1