Liberal Protests

B-Man

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY TO DEPRIVE PEOPLE OF THEIR CIVIL RIGHTS, A FELONY UNDER 18 USC 241. WHERE’S THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT? 

Antifa threatens to ‘shut down’ conservative event.

bigstock--201793834.jpg

It drives me crazy when people try and apply the values that we as a society have today on a society from over 500 years ago. Columbus had balls bigger than all theirs put together and then some. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

It drives me crazy when people try and apply the values that we as a society have today on a society fromm over 500 years ago. Columbus had balls bigger than all theirs put together and then some. 

and I got news for them.  Some of the good normal things we do now will be judged harshly by do-gooders 100 years from today.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

really?? i'll be damned, who would have guessed that.

People think just because a dudes 5'6" he can't scrap. I can scrap. Plus, I'm including a LOT of MMA. Do I like MMA? Not really. I don't watch, but I believe it's good for character. A man who has never been punched in the nose is not a man. A man who gets clocked and gets up ready to scrap -- that's a man. I'm just that sort of guy.

6 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

People think just because a dudes 5'6" he can't scrap. I can scrap. Plus, I'm including a LOT of MMA. Do I like MMA? Not really. I don't watch, but I believe it's good for character. A man who has never been punched in the nose is not a man. A man who gets clocked and gets up ready to scrap -- that's a man. I'm just that sort of guy.

i'm guessing you missed the sarcasm due to the many blows to the noggin you have endured.

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'm guessing you missed the sarcasm due to the many blows to the noggin you have endured.

I caught it.

Honestly, I've been mildly concussed a few times from punches, but you should have seen the other guys hands....it's actually the indirect fire that worries me. I've no idea how many concussions I got from that *****, but I'm a man about it. Charlie Mike.

43 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I consider a custodian of blunt head trauma.

You're a loud guy when not being called out for inaccuracies. 

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

IF YOU COME AT COCAINE MITCH, YOU BEST NOT MISS: 

Sunrise Movement protesters occupy Sen. McConnell’s office, get arrested.

This is leftist activism at its most ridiculous.

Tell us, Sunrise Movement, what you genuinely believe this stunt accomplished? 

Do you think that people watching this, or hearing about this, while they're at work, earning a living, are going to somehow look at what you're doing and decide to quit their job, live on a diet of kombucha, kale and quinoa, and join your songs?

Do you think Cocaine Mitch is going to look you in the eyes and decide that his purpose in life is to get some traction for the Green Deal?

What's the plan? I mean, other than creating useless paperwork for local police?

Is it any wonder your leaders are nutbags like AOC, Harris, Booker and Omar.

Edited by LABillzFan