Liberal Protests

B-Man

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Demonstration Events Conclude in Downtown Portland -- Six People Arrested 

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=189533

Police arrested six antifa protesters over violence they caused in Portland this weekend.

It's more than a little glaring how many national media organizations passed on covering this

The Oregonlive covered it but the headline makes no mention of these things you call antifa?

Police arrest 6 in dueling Portland rallies involving Patriot Prayer
https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/11/police_arrest_6_in_portland_rallies_involving_patriot_prayer.html

On 11/18/2018 at 2:06 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

First, the running effeminate punch was HILARIOUS. Topped only by "you're all going to jail!" whiny shriek as he walks away. 

Second, the cameraman should be charged with assault just for his poor camera work. 

I'm not sure who was more obnoxious, the dipschiff who run up and attacked the crowd (then shrieked), or the ***** at the end narrating/boasting about how he used non-lethal force against an unarmed man, due to his training in the Georgia Police Academy.

Thankfully, Tackleberry was not one of his instructors.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

20f_duelingpdxralliesnov1720185071.jpeg............155_duelingpdxralliesnov1720185026.jpeg

246_duelingpdxralliesnov1720185058.jpeg.............4cc_duelingpdxralliesnov1720185039.jpeg

7b3_duelingpdxralliesnov1720185044.jpeg..........85d_duelingpdxralliesnov1720185047.jpeg

2cd_duelingpdxralliesnov1720185084.jpeg.....These pictures accompanied the link.

I'm going to stick with calling these Portland 'protesters' ANTI-FA. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 'kay ?

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm going to stick with calling these Portland 'protesters' ANTI-FA. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 'kay ?

I'm okay with calling a spade a spade. I was just pointing out the media is struggling with it.

And the Andy Ngo who was assaulted while taking video couldn't press charges because the police couldn't identify the ANTIFA attackers because they wore masks. :ph34r: ?

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

............155_duelingpdxralliesnov1720185026.jpeg

7b3_duelingpdxralliesnov1720185044.jpeg

2cd_duelingpdxralliesnov1720185084.jpeg.....These pictures accompanied the link.

awww thats so cute.  they're dressing up like their Fortnite avatars

12 hours ago, /dev/null said:

awww thats so cute.  they're dressing up like their Fortnite avatars

I'm beginning to believe that before long, all those spoiled little fascists will need something more than disguises to survive their increasingly violent tantrums. If some little mealy-mouthed putz threw my fish back into the lake, then I'd launch his ass right in after it. If someone spits in my face, I doubt I could keep from reacting, even if it was a woman that did it. These protestors may not realize it, but they're goading people to react with every high-profile hissy fit they throw.

There's not even that many of them. Pissed off youngsters, anarchist wannabes, basement-dwelling malcontents who wouldn't know fascism or nazism if it stared them square in the eye. Many will outgrow it, hopefully. The rest are in for a surprise, and I hope to be around to see it.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I'm beginning to believe that before long, all those spoiled little fascists will need something more than disguises to survive their increasingly violent tantrums. If some little mealy-mouthed putz threw my fish back into the lake, then I'd launch his ass right in after it. If someone spits in my face, I doubt I could keep from reacting, even if it was a woman that did it. These protestors may not realize it, but they're goading people to react with every high-profile hissy fit they throw.

They realize it.  It's their entire plan: goad people into attacking them, then scream "Victim!  Nazis!"

49 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They realize it.  It's their entire plan: goad people into attacking them, then scream "Victim!  Nazis!"

No. They'd beat someone to death. They have weapons and they're just pathetic. They would kill someone for attacking one of them in a crowd like we saw with fat pink girl.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

They're already screaming "Nazi", so who cares? I'm perfectly fine with making victims of them, too. They can scream whatever they like through bloody, toothless mouths. They're taking it way, way past the point of simple protest. They're using domestic terrorist tactics and intimidation on American citizens that I think can't be allowed to stand. I just don't think that this is going to go away by letting them "grow out of it", or through any reasonable means. Giving into it will only make it worse.

I'm obviously venting more than I am thinking right now, but that's exactly how I feel. I've never wanted to walk around wearing a MAGA hat, but I'll be damned if I'll accept the fact that I'll be accosted and intimidated by a bunch of idiot little punks should I ever choose to do so.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Azalin said:

They're already screaming "Nazi", so who cares? I'm perfectly fine with making victims of them, too. They can scream whatever they like through bloody, toothless mouths. They're taking it way, way past the point of simple protest. They're using domestic terrorist tactics and intimidation on American citizens that I think can't be allowed to stand. I just don't think that this is going to go away by letting them "grow out of it", or through any reasonable means. Giving into it will only make it worse.

I'm obviously venting more than I am thinking right now, but that's exactly how I feel. I've never wanted to walk around wearing a MAGA hat, but I'll be damned if I'll accept the fact that I'll be accosted and intimidated by a bunch of idiot little punks should I ever choose to do so.

you have to realize that that is taking place in what can arguably be labeled the SJW capital of America, Portland WA. the Mayor of Portland is somewhat complicit because the cops don't do anything to stop these ***** from being *****. the only reason the cops were there Saturday was because of the #himtoo rally that they had to file a permit for. most of the other videos you see of the Antifa faggots are Portland based as well.

43 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you have to realize that that is taking place in what can arguably be labeled the SJW capital of America, Portland WA. the Mayor of Portland is somewhat complicit because the cops don't do anything to stop these ***** from being *****. the only reason the cops were there Saturday was because of the #himtoo rally that they had to file a permit for. most of the other videos you see of the Antifa faggots are Portland based as well.

Portland, WA? I told you those play dates with gator would not be good for you.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

The Pacific northwest is by no means the only place where this sort of crap is going on.

33 minutes ago, Azalin said:

The Pacific northwest is by no means the only place where this sort of crap is going on.

No, but let's be honest, Portland is the leader. Their mayor is the Chief George Earle who can't wait to take tighter control when someone commits a murder death kill on one of his little Simon Phoenix wannabes terrorizing the streets.

And it will happen. One person will snap, kill one of those douchenozzles, and guess who will be the victim. Poor, poor antifa meth heads.

And yes, that was a cheap Demolition Man reference, and no, I have no problem admitting I liked that movie.

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

No, but let's be honest, Portland is the leader. Their mayor is the Chief George Earle who can't wait to take tighter control when someone commits a murder death kill on one of his little Simon Phoenix wannabes terrorizing the streets.

And it will happen. One person will snap, kill one of those douchenozzles, and guess who will be the victim. Poor, poor antifa meth heads.

And yes, that was a cheap Demolition Man reference, and no, I have no problem admitting I liked that movie.

Be well LABillzFan

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Be well LABillzFan

2 hours ago, Kevbeau said:

I love that movie

I appreciate the support. And be honest, do you not look at the mayor of Portland and get the sense he loves watching Antifa attack the residents just trying to get home from work?