Liberal Protests

B-Man

19 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't know your friend's race,but I read an interesting editorial by David Brooks in the Buffalo paper Saturday that may help explain it.  One thing he said i totally believe. He did not provide where he got it from however.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/01/opinion/2018-midterms-realignment-partisanship.html

I agree with that theory. This guy actually is black, but I generally find white liberals far more insufferable than their black counterparts. This guy's just a huge kitty who's stuck in the same ***** job he had 10 years ago (where and when I met him), gets no p*ssy, and needs someone other than himself to blame for his personal failures. I only mention him because I thought his response was illustrative of the mindset of the left, and how impervious to reason their minds are.

Overall though, white liberals are by far the worst IMO. It's just like the Redskins controversy. The Tim Grahams of the world were outraged by the racist exploitation of Indians until a WaPo survey showed that 90% of actual Indians had no problem with the name, and a lot of them actually liked it. It turned out that the whole controversy was a bunch of self-righteous white liberal pussies who got off on feeling vicariously outraged on behalf of people who never wanted or asked for their virtue-signalling "compassion."

Edited by Rob's House

26 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I agree with that theory. This guy actually is black, but I generally find white liberals far more insufferable than their black counterparts. This guy's just a huge kitty who's stuck in the same ***** job he had 10 years ago (where and when I met him), gets no p*ssy, and needs someone other than himself to blame for his personal failures. I only mention him because I thought his response was illustrative of the mindset of the left, and how impervious to reason their minds are.

Overall though, white liberals are by far the worst IMO. It's just like the Redskins controversy. The Tim Grahams of the world were outraged by the racist exploitation of Indians until a WaPo survey showed that 90% of actual Indians had no problem with the name, and a lot of them actually liked it. It turned out that the whole controversy was a bunch of self-righteous white liberal pussies who got off on feeling vicariously outraged on behalf of people who never wanted or asked for their virtue-signalling "compassion."

I find it disturbing. Whatever happened to the concept of the melting pot or the dream of all men living together as brothers?  Feels like we are going backwards to me.

This whole white privilege rhetoric is counter productive and will serve to create MORE animosity as we are seeing. 

Children are listening.  Minority children will feel they have no chance because they don't have "privilege".  I actually heard a minority child say this a few yeArs ago.

That said, there is still racism in AmericA. But instead of trying to even the past score we should try to just treat everyone the same regardless of color. Easier said than done..  It's what I try to do in my every day life.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

And this is why we're losing elections. 

When Trump sent some innocuous tweet about the World Series the same day as the Pittsburgh shooting, they went INSANE. It was a somewhat stupid tweet because he should have sent it BEFORE the bullpen blew the lead, but it was harmless.

Last Sunday, Todd Gurley was trending because he didn't score from the 2. Fantasy owners and bettors were pretty pissed, but that's life. They once again went insane questioning how on Earth anyone could possibly care about football given what had occurred the previous day. Look. It was awful, but I didn't know those people. We're all supposed to be in a constant state of mourning I suppose. The Indians/Redskins thing is just flat out absurd so I can't really dignify it with a response. I'm surprised they haven't gone after the Nashville PREDATORS. That's kind of iffy.

They would be so much better off POLITICALLY if they stuck to minimum wage and healthcare, whatever your position may be on those issues.

I do believe Trump occasionally plays games with race, but why not play that game when you know the left will make fools of themselves with the histrionics? He knows exactly what he's doing.

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The spin on this one to make it racist will be hilarious https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1058917256485367809

He's just playing to the ignorance of black voters so he can oppress them... or something. Those unread, unwashed, token ***** white house slaves need to vote Democrat in November, so their white liberal masters can protect them from themselves.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note this from Tapper's thread: 

Same tricks the Nazis and Bolsheviks used... the oldest tricks are the best tricks I guess, since it works every time.

Selection bias.  There's no far right-wing groups in NYC.  There's the left, and the far-left.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Selection bias.  There's no far right-wing groups in NYC.  There's the left, and the far-left.

Proud boys got into a fight with Antifa on the upper east side.   There are no right wing groups in the metro NY area, but boy are the news hoping that some blue collar white working stiffs from LI or Jersey knock over some Jewish tombstones.  Except they wont.

The overwhelming anti-semitic crimes in NY are done by blacks, who usually live in the same neighborhoods.  

What if they had a protest and there was nothing to protest?

Protesters rally outside Portland City Hall on election night

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/11/protesters_rally_outside_portl.html

Dozens of demonstrators gathered at Portland City Hall two hours before election polls closed Tuesday for a rally protesting against a ballot measure that would repeal Oregon's sanctuary state law. (which didn't pass ?)

82b_2018_midterm_elections106565.jpeg

The look you get when you can't find your antifa mask :ph34r:
c1b_2018_midterm_elections106562.jpeg

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Haha (+1) 1