Heath Miller: The Perfect Steeler Hangs 'Em Up

26CornerBlitz

Need a TE just like this to pair up with Clay

I love complete TEs like Miller, but I'm not sure that's the best pairing with Clay. Clay is a do-everything-well kind of TE. Wasn't that the allure? He could create mismatches because he could do so many different things? The Bills would be better served to combine Clay with a flex TE who is a stud receiver. Even if that's all the other TE could do really well.

Edited by BarleyNY

I love complete TEs like Miller, but I'm not sure that's the best pairing with Clay. Clay is a do-everything-well kind of TE. Wasn't that the allure? He could create mismatches because he could do so many different things? The Bills would be better served to combine Clay with a flex TE who is a stud receiver. Even if that's all the other TE could do really well.

I was of the feeling that 2 TE sets where both can block and catch would be ideal.....would be harder to game plan for.

I was of the feeling that 2 TE sets where both can block and catch would be ideal.....would be harder to game plan for.

That's certainly true, but with the money being spent on Clay and many other draft needs I don't see how the Bills acquire a complete TE the caliber of a Heath Miller. I was just trying to focus on what might be more attainable right now. I certainly wasn't clear about that.

Edited by BarleyNY

Plus so far it looks like he might be a better golfer than football player. Couldn't even get on the field last year. Had 1 reception which is 1 more than I had

no need for that k.

everyone knew he was a project at the NFL level. And i bet he turns out pretty decent for us

He was the epitome of good.

Never these words used in this manner.

I like it

One of the all time underrated TE's

He was awesome

CBF

Spot on CBF.

Classy guy and was able to retire where he started behind the Curtain. I have a great deal of respect for how that team runs it's business, decisions made, and developing guys like Miller. He finished off 12th in all time receiving yards for TE's if I heard correctly. He must have injuries as he was still very productive.