Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the Dems want to find a 3rd candidate in 60 years since JFK to get legit national approval?

Gore/Kerry/Hill couldn't carpetbag the political skills of William Jefferson Clinton.

Hillary Clinton: My detractors fear me http://washex.am/2rdLTKw

DBBiGhDWAAAq4dB.jpg

Fact Check: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Poor, sad, angry, ugly-pantsuit-wearing, will-never-be-president Hillary Clinton … she just keeps steppin’ in it.

I'll take Hillary Clinton Has No Clue Why............aw !@#$ it.

I'll take Hillary Clinton Has No Clue Why............aw !@#$ it.

I think she understands perfectly well why she lost in retrospect, but it would undermine her narrative to be honest about it. She's nasty, conniving, entitled, ruthless, and bitchy, but she's not that out of touch.

Is she? :unsure:

I think she understands perfectly well why she lost in retrospect, but it would undermine her narrative to be honest about it. She's nasty, conniving, entitled, ruthless, and bitchy, but she's not that out of touch.

Goodness no, she see herself as the fairest of them all every time she looks in a mirror.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

big move for 2020, getting ready as we speak.

could you imagine if Trump beat her again?

oh, please let it happen...

i think a much better outcome would be if they held an election and noone showed up.

:beer:

"Ain't gonna be no rematch."

for either side?

Can't see the GOP drumming up the balls to kick him out, would be the first thing they've done in their life that wasn't a guaranteed sure thing, they only bet on NFL games 48 hours after the game has ended.

You watch them just try to take away the Dem nod if she is determined to take it.

for either side?

Can't see the GOP drumming up the balls to kick him out, would be the first thing they've done in their life that wasn't a guaranteed sure thing, they only bet on NFL games 48 hours after the game has ended.

You watch them just try to take away the Dem nod if she is determined to take it.

If either of them gets the nomination in 2020 and some viable third party candidates done emerge I'm out of here. That means this country has lost its mind.

If either of them gets the nomination in 2020 and some viable third party candidates done emerge I'm out of here. That means this country has lost its mind.

We've seen Wallace and Perot, two different kinds of nutcakes, play very important roles in elections.

At least Wallace was amusing when he jousted with the protestors, still is comedy gold.

Showed Wallace clips from youtube to a young colleague with political interests and he immediately said "that guy is gonna get shot."

Yep...

Already way past that!!!

for either side?

(A) She's a loser. Dems aren't going to waste their time with her again. Especially after rigging the primary against Bernie.

(B) She said the other day that she's not running again.

( C ) She's old and tired.

(D) He's old, not tired BUT

(E) He may not run for a second term -- seems already like his heart is less and less in it as the machine grinds him down.

(F) The GOP is stupid and has no foreseeable leadership and will make the wrong decision, whatever that is.

All that said, there was a Rocky 2. So what the hell do I know.

Edited by snafu