Clinton Political Dynasty

Which is pretty astounding considering nobody really knew who he was. He also won Michigan and Wisconsin against Hillary. That alone should of been a huge red flag for Hillary not to take them for granted. Again, her judgement was awful during the campaign.

The Dems HAVE to go that direction and push the party to the left like the Tea Party pushed the GOP to the right. They're the minority in every level of government, but instead of looking themselves in the mirror they're blaming Russia for why the lost. Also, the playbook Bernie used of not taking money from Wall Street or corporations but from individual donations will be key to whoever runs. You're going to need a populist on the left to beat a populist on the right.

i didn't believe it was serious for one second, but those in my life supporting Sanders were very serious (even in Canada.)

I think I may have sent $10 just to mess up Hillary.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Democratic National Committee reported its worst April of fundraising since 2009..."

"... according to Federal Election Commission records released Monday."

[T]he drop in donations coincides with an effort by DNC Chair Tom Perez and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., to rally support for the party. The two traveled the country on a "unity tour."

The DNC raised $4.7 million in April. Meanwhile, the RNC raised $9.6 million in April. The RNC has $41 million cash on hand. and the DNC $8.8 million.

But Trump's in trouble.

Wait for those midterms.

The Dems will flip the House and the Senate.

That's what I read in the MSM.

Regarding the fund raising and cash on hand, you also have to consider that the Republican party holds the Presidency, Senate, House, the majority of Governorships, and the bulk of state Legistlatures. Consider a year ago at this time the Democrats were running circles around Republicans in fund raising with a Democratic President, an inevitable Democratic nominee, and the punditry predicting a Democratic takeover of the Senate

How much of that advantage is money following power?

25 of the 33 Senators aren't GOP in 2018 elections. That's very very hard for the others to make a big move. More likely the GOP gains.

the 2020 election could shift everything rapidly back to the democrats. It'll be interesting as it is likely to happen. Hopefully the GOP doesn't go Reid and !@#$ themselves

the 2020 election could shift everything rapidly back to the democrats. It'll be interesting as it is likely to happen. Hopefully the GOP doesn't go Reid and !@#$ themselves

Which will probably be the last true elections the country has, after the Democrats ban the Republican party as a hate group.

Not sure how the Senate elections stack up in 2020, a bit too far down the road when November 2018 will seem to take 10,000 years to get here.

Not sure how the Senate elections stack up in 2020, a bit too far down the road when November 2018 will seem to take 10,000 years to get here.

there is a slim to one chance that trump retains the presidency.

HOW A “NASTY WOMAN” HANDLES DEFEAT. BADLY.

“Hillary friends say she’s seething with rage and haunted by losing to someone she considers a dumb, soulless manipulator.”

https://www.axios.com/clinton-trump-tapped-malicious-nostalgia-2424045327.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

Plus: “”Almost everywhere Clinton goes, it seems, someone starts crying. … At restaurants, in grocery stores, on planes, and in the woods.”

To be fair, that’s how it would be if she had won, too.

More and more I think she has had a minor stroke or a series of them. Unsteadiness of gait and general weakness, Problems focusing her eyes. Coughing fits. I had all of these before I had my stroke.

More and more I think she has had a minor stroke or a series of them. Unsteadiness of gait and general weakness, Problems focusing her eyes. Coughing fits. I had all of these before I had my stroke.

Problem with that theory is that in order to have a stroke one must first have a heart

I doubt she makes it until the end of trump. Which will be a great storyline for Chelsea's ugly ass to run

I doubt she makes it until the end of trump. Which will be a great storyline for Chelsea's ugly ass to run

ugh.

Chelsea is quite literally and figuratively one of the most unattractive candidates I can imagine

But if anybody is going to fight the establishment I can't imagine anyone else whose turn it should be :rolleyes: