Clinton Political Dynasty

(A) She's a loser. Dems aren't going to waste their time with her again. Especially after rigging the primary against Bernie.

(B) She said the other day that she's not running again.

( C ) She's old and tired.

(D) He's old, not tired BUT

(E) He may not run for a second term -- seems already like his heart is less and less in it as the machine grinds him down.

(F) The GOP is stupid and has no foreseeable leadership and will make the wrong decision, whatever that is.

All that said, there was a Rocky 2. So what the hell do I know.

E) nobody has a clue what is on his mind except those who he talks to in a room. NOBODY!!!!

F) The GOP is not stupid, it keeps winning elections right in the face of the best the Dems have to offer.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet any amount she makes her staff call her "Madame President".......... :lol:

People can talk about how dysfunctional Trump is but why would anyone in the DNC go to work for Hillary again after yesterday?

"Yes Gammy you're President. You're the best president ever. Would you like more juiced green beans?

Today, conservatism is soiled by scowling primitives whose irritable gestures lack mental ingredients. America needs a reminder of conservatism before vulgarians hijacked it, and a hint of how it became susceptible to hijacking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/conservatism-is-soiled-by-scowling-primitives/2017/05/31/786317a8-4559-11e7-a196-a1bb629f64cb_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.14f2787d0157

E) nobody has a clue what is on his mind except those who he talks to in a room. NOBODY!!!!

F) The GOP is not stupid, it keeps winning elections right in the face of the best the Dems have to offer.

(E) Nobody knows what's in his mind because he can't properly communicate, verbally or in writing. He leaves everyone wondering and parsing and misinterpreting. People like to posit that he does this on purpose, but I don't think so.

(F) There were 16 other GOP candidates in the Primary. 16 other candidates that the GOP wanted instead of Trump. They currently have Congress and the White House. I know it's early and I'm usually a lot more patient than this, but what's that gotten them? Nothing. Instead of capitalizing on their fortune, they've made themselves part of The Great National Temper Tantrum. On top of that, they can't fend off Chuck Schumer for Christ's sake. 18 more months of this and you'll see the results in the mid-terms. The smartest thing the GOP can do is let the States have their rights back, where there's a much greater chance of getting their policies put into action.

(E) Nobody knows what's in his mind because he can't properly communicate, verbally or in writing. He leaves everyone wondering and parsing and misinterpreting. People like to posit that he does this on purpose, but I don't think so.

(F) There were 16 other GOP candidates in the Primary. 16 other candidates that the GOP wanted instead of Trump. They currently have Congress and the White House. I know it's early and I'm usually a lot more patient than this, but what's that gotten them? Nothing. Instead of capitalizing on their fortune, they've made themselves part of The Great National Temper Tantrum. On top of that, they can't fend off Chuck Schumer for Christ's sake. 18 more months of this and you'll see the results in the mid-terms. The smartest thing the GOP can do is let the States have their rights back, where there's a much greater chance of getting their policies put into action.

How do you have a clue about what Donald Trump says or writes in the real world? You have let your mind be warped by a TV show and bitter bitching liberal media.

You spend way too much time and thought on dumb stuff. Relax, enjoy the day, I bet it's nice where you are.

How do you have a clue about what Donald Trump says or writes in the real world? You have let your mind be warped by a TV show and bitter bitching liberal media.

You spend way too much time and thought on dumb stuff. Relax, enjoy the day, I bet it's nice where you are.

I think it's safe to assume that Trump's real world is his twitter account

The Bills?? :thumbdown::sick::wallbash:

Talk about being trolled. The Bills have trolled us for, what is it now, 17 years?

Tradition!!!

No better place to be than New Era or the couch watching them win it all this year!

Ui7ezYmh_bigger.jpgjimgeraghtyVerified account @jimgeraghty

Follow
More

After acquitting herself, Hillary Clinton will never stop searching for the real loser of the 2016 election.

claply7_zps32b9d0b5.gif

Edited by B-Man