Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap date?

i know a lot of strange things.

you can also go to a jewelry store and get silver polish and eat it.

i've read an hero threads on 4chan, they're amazing to see how people find ways.

Let me know when the evidence shows the note wasn't from him. For that matter, let me know when any evidence points to the Clintons having people wacked.

NOW you want to adhere to an evidentiary standard? What ever happened to "where there's smoke..."?

Ask grin and ladyboyst, apparently where there is smoke there is a gay fire.

You just can't get away from your obsession with dick, can you? I don't care if you are gay, transgendered, a tranny or a tooch sniffer. Just don't do your soliciting here.

You just can't get away from your obsession with dick, can you? I don't care if you are gay, transgendered, a tranny or a tooch sniffer. Just don't do your soliciting here.

What is a tooch? Don't worry you aren't my type. I don't like

girly little twinks.

What is a tooch? Don't worry you aren't my type. I don't like

girly little twinks.

i'm more of a bear, but...

why can you not answer dc tom's question?

avoid the !@#$s like grin and me and hold yourself to the same standard on each side of the aisle.

you're helping us to **** all over this place.

i'm more of a bear, but...

why can you not answer dc tom's question?

avoid the !@#$s like grin and me and hold yourself to the same standard on each side of the aisle.

you're helping us to **** all over this place.

Are you serious? Months ago I said there is smoke when it comes to Trump and Russia. That's it. I haven't claimed obstruction or collusion or anything. I'm flattered I'm getting all these responses from you geniuses but come on.

JAKE SULLIVAN’S RETHINK

Jake Sullivan was a top adviser to Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Eight months after the election, he still isn’t over Clinton’s defeat. That’s understandable given the closeness of the election, its surprising outcome, and Sullivan’s view of the man who won it.

But unlike many Clintonistas, and the candidate herself, Sullivan has managed to move beyond blaming James Comey and the Russians. According to the Washington Post’s Greg Jaffe, Sullivan is shouldering some of the blame for Clinton’s defeat and trying to understand his mistakes.

Sullivan thinks the Clinton campaign failed to focus on diagnosing the problems Americans face and relating to their pain. He says Clinton chose, instead, to treat the election like “a job interview” and focus on prescribing policies.

It’s easy to understand why Clinton made that choice. She loves to prescribe and doesn’t care much for listening.

Reading Jaffe’s piece put me in mind of the discussion Bill Clinton and George W. Bush had at the Bush Library this weekend. Asked to name the most important quality a president can have, Bush identified “humility,” the humility to listen.

Bill Clinton agreed. He said “the most important thing is to be humble, to listen, to realize everybody’s got a story.

He learned this, the former president said, while traveling around rural Arkansas during his first campaign — an unsuccessful run for Congress. If Hillary was accompanying him (doubtful), she did not learn the same lesson.

No Democratic presidential candidate in my nearly 60 years of following politics has related as well to ordinary Americans as Bill Clinton did. No Democratic presidential candidate during the same period has related to them more poorly than Hillary.

{snip}

Sullivan’s effort to learn from such mistakes reminds me of the movement Bill Clinton helped lead in the late 1980s to rethink the Democratic party’s approach to winning support among the non-elites — the Democratic Leadership Council, and all that. Will we see this sort of rethinking from contemporary Democrats?

I doubt it. For one thing, it took three decisive defeats in presidential elections to produce the rethink of the late 1980s. For another, the current Democratic base is no mood for a rethink — at least not one that pays attention to the concerns of working class whites.

Finally, most Democrats may well believe that the Trump presidency will be so disastrous that in four or eight years they will be able to elect the far left candidate of their choice. They may even be right.

"The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department..."

Quick show of hands........................is ANYONE surprised at this................anyone ?

It was whined about today in another thread..."we get it, you are glad Hillary lost, but can't you see how bad Trump is ??

IF Hillary had won the United States was forever lost, she is a crook of the highest order and the government expansion over its "citizens" would have gone on unchecked.

For that I will always be grateful to the Donald for winning.

Now (as predicted) he is is own worst enemy, giving ammo to his detractors by his boorishness and ego, but the US government is NOT in chaos.

The gridlock that we are seeing due to obstinate dems and cowardly GOPers is a feature not a bug of our republic. Lots of problems still out there, but the so-called "Disaster" that the board is talking about with the Trump Administration is mostly directed at him..................and that I can live with.

"The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department..."

Quick show of hands........................is ANYONE surprised at this................anyone ?
It was whined about today in another thread..."we get it, you are glad Hillary lost, but can't you see how bad Trump is ??
IF Hillary had won the United States was forever lost, she is a crook of the highest order and the government expansion over its "citizens" would have gone on unchecked.

Said it before and I'll say it again. She is the most vile, corrupt, disgusting, piece of sh-- to ever wash down the pike. Worse than Nixon, Johnson, any of them.

Watching her lose was better than watching Brady lose ten Super Bowls.

Who’s up for a little cheerleader-style Hillary Clinton timeline from a “real” news organization?

Keep in mind this is the Press and not the Democratic Party Twitter feed. https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/890271985690972160

1 year ago today, Hillary Clinton became 1st woman nominated for president by major US party.

2 days later, she accepted the nomination.

100 days later, she started roaming the woods...............

Said it before and I'll say it again. She is the most vile, corrupt, disgusting, piece of sh-- to ever wash down the pike. Worse than Nixon, Johnson, any of them.

Watching her lose was better than watching Brady lose ten Super Bowls.

And people take her side and worship her to this day.

I wish I saw even 1% of why they feel this obsession to worship her.

And people take her side and worship her to this day.

I wish I saw even 1% of why they feel this obsession to worship her.

Because...

not trump.

No self-respecting Democrat could really have WANTED Hillary Clinton as a candidate.