Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly remember it being Mirror Mirror on the wall? I know Dev loves Star Wars (as most do), does he remember it as "Luke, I am your father" or "No, I am your father".

Because I sure remember it the old way.

Tommy Boy said Luke I am your father. People remember Tommy Boy.

In an effort to be fair I have to admit that there is actually some evidence supporting the Jewish bears theory.

Edited by 4merper4mer

The Mandela Effect is bogus, a total waste of time unless you can make $$$ off it. It's great playtoy for fake contemplation though, which eats up the lives of a lot of people who could do better with the brains they were handed...

Just a second, people are getting a line from Tommy boy wrong? Oh ho, what a discovery, Einstein would be jealous.

The Mandela Effect is bogus, a total waste of time unless you can make $$$ off it. It's great playtoy for fake contemplation though, which eats up the lives of a lot of people who could do better with the brains they were handed...

Just a second, people are getting a line from Tommy boy wrong? Oh ho, what a discovery, Einstein would be jealous.

You're correct but then again people ignore sitcom math too.

You're correct but then again people ignore sitcom math too.

and the sad thing is most current college students can't even master sitcom math, let alone build the foundations for higher level concepts like Loony-Tunesian Physics.

• 1 month later...

Anybody interested in Clinton SNL jokes back in the 90's when SNL was more of an equal opportunity offender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc&t=41s

"The announcement of the (OJ Simpson) verdict came towards the end of President Clinton's annual State of the Union Address. And to many observers, it completely overshadowed the event. Even the president was distracted during his speech, waiting to find out exactly how much it costs to kill your wife." :lol:

Man, I dig me some Norm MacDonald humor.

"The announcement of the (OJ Simpson) verdict came towards the end of President Clinton's annual State of the Union Address. And to many observers, it completely overshadowed the event. Even the president was distracted during his speech, waiting to find out exactly how much it costs to kill your wife." :lol:

Man, I dig me some Norm MacDonald humor.

Was hoping Norm's podcast would continue, but it came out only once over the last few years to flog his book.

Was hoping Norm's podcast would continue, but it came out only once over the last few years to flog his book.

He had two podcasts following his book I think. I tell people he's one of my favorite comedians and I just get a blank stare.