Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Democrats dread Hillary's book tour" (Politico).

If you're keeping track of What Happened, Hillary's hate letter to America, everyone else is to blame but her. And her only mistake was not being meaner and nastier in going after them.

If it hadn't been for Obama talking her down, she would have gone harder after Bernie Sanders. She should have gone harder after Trump. And after Comey.

Hillary admitting that she would have gone after the FBI director in order to intimidate him on her investigation. Obstruction of justice does cover intimidation of public officials. But we all know that's fine for Libs. When they do it, it's social justice.

WukZwJP.gif

God I love the Onion.

Clinton Already Working On Follow-Up Book Casting Blame For Failures Of First

DJJMtTdXkAAth7V.jpg

CHAPPAQUA, NY—Saying it would provide a candid account of her experiences writing an unsuccessful tell-all, sources confirmed Thursday that Hillary Clinton is already working on a follow-up book casting blame for the failures of her previous memoir What Happened. “From my agent negotiating that underwhelming deal with Simon & Schuster, to the graphic designer’s lackluster cover art, to my so-called supporters who couldn’t be bothered to drop $17.99 for the hardcover copy—everyone had a hand in undermining my last book’s success,” reads a passage from the introduction to Clinton’s What Also Happened, which repeatedly decries her prior book’s “indecipherable” font and dedicates an entire chapter to lashing out at her copy editor for making her look like “an idiot third-grader.” “I’ll never forget how Amazon buried me and how Barnes & Noble completely sabotaged me by displaying my book way in the back in that no man’s land by the CDs. Frankly, it’s obvious I got screwed on all sides.” Accusing them of stealing her spotlight, the book reportedly concludes with a long list of every other celebrity who published a memoir in the past year.

http://www.theonion.com/article/clinton-already-working-follow-book-casting-blame--56870

Edited by Doc Brown

God I love the Onion.

Clinton Already Working On Follow-Up Book Casting Blame For Failures Of First

DJJMtTdXkAAth7V.jpg

CHAPPAQUA, NY—Saying it would provide a candid account of her experiences writing an unsuccessful tell-all, sources confirmed Thursday that Hillary Clinton is already working on a follow-up book casting blame for the failures of her previous memoir What Happened. “From my agent negotiating that underwhelming deal with Simon & Schuster, to the graphic designer’s lackluster cover art, to my so-called supporters who couldn’t be bothered to drop $17.99 for the hardcover copy—everyone had a hand in undermining my last book’s success,” reads a passage from the introduction to Clinton’s What Also Happened, which repeatedly decries her prior book’s “indecipherable” font and dedicates an entire chapter to lashing out at her copy editor for making her look like “an idiot third-grader.” “I’ll never forget how Amazon buried me and how Barnes & Noble completely sabotaged me by displaying my book way in the back in that no man’s land by the CDs. Frankly, it’s obvious I got screwed on all sides.” Accusing them of stealing her spotlight, the book reportedly concludes with a long list of every other celebrity who published a memoir in the past year.

http://www.theonion.com/article/clinton-already-working-follow-book-casting-blame--56870

:lol:

See, Hillary thinks of Matt Lauer as a "Democrat Operative with Bylines", hence her surprise and anger:

Hillary Accuses Matt Lauer of ‘Pointless Ambush’ in NBC Forum:

In the book, she reveled that she was “almost physically sick” with rage at Today co-host Matt Lauer following his interview with her during NBC’s Commander-in-Chief Forum one year ago.

Recalling the event in her self-serving account of the campaign, Clinton ranted: “Lauer had turned what should have been a serious discussion into a pointless ambush.” Why was she so upset with the morning show host who usually provided her a friendly forum? Apparently he asked too many questions about her e-mail scandal.

Flashback: In the fall of 2006, John F. Harris, then with the Washington Post, now with Politico, paraphrased Bill Clinton’s belief that “There is an expectation among Democrats that establishment old media organizations are de facto allies — and will rebut political accusations and serve as referees on new-media excesses,” which also helps to explain Hillary’s fury at being blindsided by one of her own.

Edited by B-Man

does her next book include a fantasy about being President with another million "I shouldas".

I think the term is L'esprit d'escalier... that bon mot you think up a few hours after the time to use it as a weapon is long gone.

Edited by row_33

it wasn't fair of Bernie to pick on her when the nomination was at stake

so now she can pick on Bernie when literally nothing is at stake

come a long way, baby.

She'd be perfect in a re-filming of Great Expectations as Miss Haversham

"As an image of the withered bride jilted at the altar, living in a state of perpetual mourning for what might have been, she is magnificent."

"It is her appearance that is so haunting, dressed all in white, but of a white which had long ago “lost its lustre, and was faded and yellow”; a cross between a waxwork and a skeleton."

"And this brittle, damaged woman we begin by pitying comes to turn such misery both on Estella, the daughter she has brought up as her own, and Pip, the young man she champions and – in the end – betrays. She perceives herself as a defender of the rights of women – but her victories on men are so petty and so vindictive."

Typecasting at it's best!

https://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/09/12/holy-sht-its-official-hillary-clinton-is-out-of-her-ever-loving-mind/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget

‘Holy sh*t’! It’s official: Hillary Clinton is out of her ever-loving mind

We knew Hillary Clinton’s been taking her election defeat pretty hard, but it really seems to be taking a toll on her sanity.

And don’t just take our word for it … take hers:

DJjOi6HXoAAhJBP.jpg Click on to enlarge

And just like that Hillary went from unlikable politician to actual psychopath

That's some creepy ass sh*t right there.

Deranged and suffering from severe delusions of grandeur.

My god, even the "head bowed in contrition" bit, she thinks she is a deposed monarch.

Me: "We all have to live with the consequences of our decisions."
Also Me: "Nothing is ever my fault, its all on you losers and haters."

America dodged one hell of a bullet.

https://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/09/12/holy-sht-its-official-hillary-clinton-is-out-of-her-ever-loving-mind/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget

‘Holy sh*t’! It’s official: Hillary Clinton is out of her ever-loving mind

We knew Hillary Clinton’s been taking her election defeat pretty hard, but it really seems to be taking a toll on her sanity.

And don’t just take our word for it … take hers:

DJjOi6HXoAAhJBP.jpg Click on to enlarge

And just like that Hillary went from unlikable politician to actual psychopath

That's some creepy ass sh*t right there. [/size]

Deranged and suffering from severe delusions of grandeur.

My god, even the "head bowed in contrition" bit, she thinks she is a deposed monarch.

Me: "We all have to live with the consequences of our decisions." [/size]Also Me: "Nothing is ever my fault, its all on you losers and haters."[/size]

America dodged one hell of a bullet.

That has to,be fake.

That has to,be fake.

No.

Hillary Clinton Book Review: 'What Happened' May Be For Clinton ...
www.npr.org/2017/09/12/.../who-is-what-happened-for-maybe-hillary-clinton-most-of-...

Hillary Clinton is not well

In the meantime.....................

‘Men who ran toward danger’: CIA interrupts Hillary’s book release to honor its heroes killed in Benghazi

The CIA has horned in on Hillary’s book release party with a Twitter thread. If she every decides she really wants to come clean about “what happened,” a lot of people would be grateful if she’d devote a few chapters to this incident.

DJjYwdQXoAAK0dM.jpg

Tyrone S. Woods lost his life to protect a CIA facility in Benghazi, Libya on 12 September 2012. http://bit.ly/2eTs8CI #inmemoriam

When the @StateDept mission facility in Benghazi was attacked on 11 September 2012, Ty was part of the CIA team that responded.

After futile attempts to find Amb. Stevens & while under fire, Ty & team evacuated personnel to CIA Base, saving 30 Americans.

DJjdTEXX0AA--Xg.jpg

Glen A. Doherty lost his life trying to protect a CIA facility in Benghazi, Libya on 12 September 2012.

http://

bit.ly/2y31qQB

CIA base was under attack by small arms, machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades & hand-thrown bombs.

they helped repel 2 attacks.

#inmemoriam

No.

Hillary Clinton Book Review: 'What Happened' May Be For Clinton ...
www.npr.org/2017/09/12/.../who-is-what-happened-for-maybe-hillary-clinton-most-of-...

And while Clinton is sorry that she made a mistake — "I regret handing Trump a political gift with my 'deplorables' comment" — she is not sorry for the sentiment itself: "Too many of Trump's core supporters do hold views that I find — there's no other word for it — deplorable."

"But with that short skirt, she was asking to be assaulted."

The woman is unbelievable. I may have to read this book.

I disagree. She needs to keep talking. She is everything the Democrats represent.

I can't wait until the mid-terms. That's going to be a real comedy skit, with the Democrats trying to sideline her while she screams her "It's all about meeeeeee!" spiel and insists she's the Voice of the Party. And there's just enough Pasta Joes in the country to enable her.

I disagree. She needs to keep talking. She is everything the Democrats represent.

Yes. She needs to stay in the public eye as much as possible. We deserve to see her full metamorphosis into the dung beetle that she truly is.

Edited by Nanker

There is so much wrong with that passage.

I have got to read this book.

She also compared herself to Cersei Lannister...

... Cersei Lannister.

You can't make this up.

“They shouted, ‘Guilty! Guilty!’ like the religious zealots in Game of Thrones chanting, ‘Shame! Shame!’ while Cersei Lannister walked back to the Red Keep,” Clinton wrote.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/13/clinton-compares-herself-to-cersei-in-game-of-thrones/23207547/

Whoever wrote the book for her just took all the pop culture references they had heard and threw them in without realizing the context of the comparison.

She also compared herself to Cersei Lannister...

... Cersei Lannister.

You can't make this up.

“They shouted, ‘Guilty! Guilty!’ like the religious zealots in Game of Thrones chanting, ‘Shame! Shame!’ while Cersei Lannister walked back to the Red Keep,” Clinton wrote.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/09/13/clinton-compares-herself-to-cersei-in-game-of-thrones/23207547/

Whoever wrote the book for her just took all the pop culture references they had heard and threw them in without realizing the context of the comparison.

Well, that would make Bill...Robert Baratheon, who nailed anything that moved. So at least she got that much right.

The real howler in that article, though, is when she calls herself "one of the most-admired servants in America." :lol: