Clinton Political Dynasty

Anybody interested in Clinton SNL jokes back in the 90's when SNL was more of an equal opportunity offender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc&t=41s

Norm was the greatest.

All those Hillary scandal jokes....amazing how 25 years later people wanted to pretend she wasn't the single least trustworthy person in America throughout the 90s.....and beyond.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had two podcasts following his book I think. I tell people he's one of my favorite comedians and I just get a blank stare.

He was a great SNL anchor, the brass and most in the audience had zero feel for his humour.

NBC didn't know what to do with OJ, Letterman bitterly scolded Howard Stern for his Tshirt and joke for an appearance.

Reminder:

Journalist: Did you delete emails Mrs. Clinton ?

Hillary: Yes but they were just private .

Journalist: Oh well I'm satisfied. Thanks for your time.

The Larry King method of interviewing a liberal.

Larry: "How are you doing, REALLY...."

(that shows you can be tough on them)

81 years old and "In Smiths hotel room, he left a statement police called a suicide note in which he said he was in ill health and a life insurance policy was expiring, the Tribune reported."

Must have been the Clintons. No way it could be anything else.

So to recap, every time someone identifies an anonymous source about a connection between Russia and Trump, the left responses are "Where there's smoke, there's fire!" and "Drip, drip, drip."

But every time someone tied to the Clintons commits suicide, it's just a coincidence.

Nothing funnier than watching leftists bend things to fit their mindset.

So to recap, every time someone identifies an anonymous source about a connection between Russia and Trump, the left responses are "Where there's smoke, there's fire!" and "Drip, drip, drip."

But every time someone tied to the Clintons commits suicide, it's just a coincidence.

exit bags are very common for painless suicide as the body cannot identify helium from oxygen. However, they're very easy to mimic and use as suicide because the blood will not hold the elements.

Also, it allows for a quiet death

Find a post where I talked about another "suspicious Clinton death". This one is a joke, he left a note saying there was no foul play involved and he apologized to the authorities for having to find him like that and handling it. Y'all are a bunch of quacks who need to go outside more.

exit bags are very common for painless suicide as the body cannot identify helium from oxygen. However, they're very easy to mimic and use as suicide because the blood will not hold the elements.

I had never heard of exit bags before. It makes sense, but as I was reading through several explanations of them on various sites, I got a major case of the willies.

Find a post where I talked about another "suspicious Clinton death". This one is a joke, he left a note saying there was no foul play involved

Oh, sure, because no murderer ever left a fake suicide note behind saying "This totally wasn't a murder, really..."

I had never heard of exit bags before. It makes sense, but as I was reading through several explanations of them on various sites, I got a major case of the willies.

How my dad did it. Nitrous oxide and plastic bag. Drift off to sleep and pass easy. Open casket. It's the only comfort knowing he went nice and peaceful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, sure, because no murderer ever left a fake suicide note behind saying "This totally wasn't a murder, really..."

Let me know when the evidence shows the note wasn't from him. For that matter, let me know when any evidence points to the Clintons having people wacked.

you can make one for $40 at walmart. helium balloon tank in the party section, garden hose, duct tape and a bag.