Johnny Manziel (update: waived by Browns)

No one will sign Johnny to be a starter because he's just not that good. Not to mention the looming suspension, poor work ethic, alleged substance abuse issues, toxic PR problems, etc.

No one will sign Johnny to be a backup/developmental project because no backup is worth that many headaches.

So Johnny will go to rehab, pretend to be rehabilitated, and next season catch on with some desperate, naive team willing to give him a 2nd chance at the NFL.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one will sign Johnny to be a starter because he's just not that good. Not to mention the looming suspension, poor work ethic, alleged substance abuse issues, toxic PR problems, etc.

No one will sign Johnny to be a backup/developmental project because no backup is worth that many headaches.

So Johnny will go to rehab, pretend to be rehabilitated, and next season catch on with some desperate, naive team willing to give him a 2nd chance at the NFL.

kid has 8 million plus his parents money. he do not care about NFL football. i might guess.

kid has 8 million plus his parents money. he do not care about NFL football. i might guess.

I believe you are correct.

The effect of signing bonus's.

I want a signing bonus. Free stuff! I'm writing a sternly worded letter to my senator. We should all get a signing bonus.

I believe you are correct.

The effect of signing bonus's.

I want a signing bonus. Free stuff! I'm writing a sternly worded letter to my senator. We should all get a signing bonus.

I want a signing bonus too.

and then i want to piss it away in the grandest and most self centered fashion imaginable.

Much appreciate your political and societal interaction BTW. Not everyone is willing to participate in government. Most folks just B word.

You, Do.

For some reason I could see Rex bringing him in. See incognito for proof

RI can play football at an NFL level. Johnny? Not so much. See you in the CFL if and when you get your schit together, Johnny.

GO BILLS!!!

For some reason I could see Rex bringing him in. See incognito for proof

I hope you're wrong. Incognito IMO was in a different place in Miami - he had gotten his football act together finally, he had tamed his overindulgence in alcohol and drugs, but he didn't have an "off" switch in the locker room and socially. Rex gambled that a year off and the counseling he'd done had installed more social understanding.

JF is just a total wet mess.

If only there was some other out-of-work QB who was over-hyped as much as Manziel except he had the complete opposite personality/behavior. Maybe a nice Christian boy who didn't drink, smoke or chase women. Hmmmm.......

They sound like a perfect QB team for a new expansion team :w00t:

It doesn't matter how intelligently you set anything up. Football players earn money as individuals, they can't avoid paying individual income taxes.

Pretty sure they are holding it since they will be trying to get back some of his signing bonus.

I was with Johnny Manziel last night at the Roxy on the Sunset Strip. My friends album release party was there, "Strangers You Know" and he showed up. Reminded me why I hate going out in Hollywood anymore...he had an entrourage of duechey nobodies with him which made it hard to do anything. The club treated him like he was Jay Z, so slowed everything down where ever he went...from getting drinks, heading upstairs to VIP...everything was longer because of this fool. Even was a pain to get out of parking as he had vehicles in the way. Paparazzi was there and TMZ ran a story on it.

On a side note, check out Strangers You Know...about to play all the big festivals this year...Coachella, SXSW, etc.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/12/johnny-manziel-partying-club-roxy-cleveland-browns-cut/

Here is my buddy Tommy's sports blog covering it too as he was there last night as well.

http://dailyupperdecker.com/2016/03/johnny-manziel-might-suck-balls-at-football-and-life-in-general-but-he-sure-knows-good-music/

I was with Johnny Manziel last night at the Roxy on the Sunset Strip. My friends album release party was there, "Strangers You Know" and he showed up. Reminded me why I hate going out in Hollywood anymore...he had an entrourage of duechey nobodies with him which made it hard to do anything. The club treated him like he was Jay Z, so slowed everything down where ever he went...from getting drinks, heading upstairs to VIP...everything was longer because of this fool. Even was a pain to get out of parking as he had vehicles in the way. Paparazzi was there and TMZ ran a story on it.

So he's fully transitioned into the Paris Hilton phase of his life, huh? I'd be shocked if this guy was on anyone's roster in September.