Johnny Manziel (update: waived by Browns)

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be a win/win situation. Nothing to be gained by her, unless she's after a settlement in civil court, which I doubt. Everything to be gained by him.

that he split town to go out partying with beiber that night does not seem to indicate hes to the "i want to fix my life" phase yet.

This guy is an OSU beat writer ---

@ramzy

I'm in Australia now. The guy I sat next to for 17 hours to get here was the father of the girl who JFF assaulted. He's got stories, man.

Summary: JFF is not well, not good and not all that strategic when it comes to victim blaming. This will end badly for him.

And the family of the girl (whom he dated for 2 years) needs none of this. There's no pursuit or shakedown here. The daughter went slumming.

that he split town to go out partying with beiber that night does not seem to indicate hes to the "i want to fix my life" phase yet.

Oh no, didn't think he was ready. Just read the title. Can't bear the full details/circumstances. It's easier to reach bottom when you find yourself under a bridge at night. Affluenza can be a curse as well.

Joe Haden was with him. Browns must be thrilled.

we all need role models

Manziel is mine :pirate:

Oh no, didn't think he was ready. Just read the title. Can't bear the full details/circumstances. It's easier to reach bottom when you find yourself under a bridge at night. Affluenza can be a curse as well.

really surprised Trump is not working on this as we speak

Ideal Gas Law?

at the very least. Donnie has the brightest of the Bro fest working on these matters. He called the Browns pick on Manziel as great or something. He will need to prove that correct to get my vote.

Go Bills !