Johnny Manziel (update: waived by Browns)

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he does not look like a football player.

Maybe this is really who he is some skinny punky kid who has not found his way.

This whole dying thing. Gotta be nice for him to hear. again and again. from his parents. his friends his coaches.

I for one do not want want to hear anymore. His football career is done and now the media is just sucking the story dry, No more PFT dribble about him please.

Really sad. He looks very skinny.

Wow, looking like hard drugs taking the toll. No idea what he is on but he would be getting called "cracky" around these parts. Sad to see, I have lost a handful of friends and family to addiction/suicide. It's almost like you want to scream at his parents to just subdue him and get him to detox but we all know it's never that easy. Yikes. Hopefully he bottoms out before he reaches the point of no return.

As sad as it is to say this, some prison time could help to save him. It beats one ugly alternative. I've seen that happen, even with people who have the means to get good legal representation.

Edited by Augie

Wow, looking like hard drugs taking the toll. No idea what he is on but he would be getting called "cracky" around these parts. Sad to see, I have lost a handful of friends and family to addiction/suicide. It's almost like you want to scream at his parents to just subdue him and get him to detox but we all know it's never that easy. Yikes. Hopefully he bottoms out before he reaches the point of no return.

really? he doesnt look bad to me. just thin. Like he does not go to the gym anymore thin.

Cracky?

are you sure you know what you are talking about?

some reports he's on cocaine. Probably not new. Not sure.

Oh am sure he is doing tons of coke. and lotsa other stuff.

But i dont think he is dying from it yet.

He just looks gaunt. wait for the jaundiced cheekbones, the weeping sores he keeps scratching at , the mile long stare.

of course with coke or meth he could just blow his heart up and still look okay.

Affluenza?

happens to the best of them

really? he doesnt look bad to me. just thin. Like he does not go to the gym anymore thin.

Cracky?

The tats don't help, and he's always looked a little trashy. I agree it looks like he's just off Nfl training, mainly, but could easily see him continue to deteriorate.

It's debatable if he would have ever amounted to anything even if he lived on the straight and narrow. He's in a unique situation basically becoming a celebrity like Tebow with very little NFL experience. Unlike Tebow, guys living it up. He's 23 and clearly not mature enough to handle this. I don't think I would have been either. He get's made out to be a running joke. I wonder if he's a prick in real life or just a guy that has a problem. For me, 24/25 seemed to be when I took things seriously. I'm actually surprised so many of these sub 23 years old's can. Probably based on what's at stake. Even in my idiot early 20's I would have walked the line for that money, but if it's addiction, and it looks like it is, logic really doesn't apply. That goes double for some people his age.

The tats don't help, and he's always looked a little trashy. I agree it looks like he's just off Nfl training, mainly, but could easily see him continue to deteriorate.

I agree with that, gravity can be a B word

It's debatable if he would have ever amounted to anything even if he lived on the straight and narrow. He's in a unique situation basically becoming a celebrity like Tebow with very little NFL experience. Unlike Tebow, guys living it up. He's 23 and clearly not mature enough to handle this. I don't think I would have been either. He get's made out to be a running joke. I wonder if he's a prick in real life or just a guy that has a problem. For me, 24/25 seemed to be when I took things seriously. I'm actually surprised so many of these sub 23 years old's can. Probably based on what's at stake. Even in my idiot early 20's I would have walked the line for that money, but if it's addiction, and it looks like it is, logic really doesn't apply. That goes double for some people his age.

Kid was raised f'd up. Money made it worse fame even worser.

probably wants to just be a goofball kid again. But his world won't let him. If he waits too long the choice will no longer be his.

Like you say, at some point ya gotta be a Man

Cracky?

Look at the link that 26 posted a few replies back then look at Manziel a few months back. That is a pretty dramatic change.