Bills don't re-sign Ron Brooks

YoloinOhio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lasting impression of Brooks is after the game when he got that taunting penalty after making a ST tackle when we were getting killed, someone tweeted that the opposing player he was taunting looked up and yelled, "You're Ron Freakin' Brooks!"

did that seriously happen...which game?

did that seriously happen...which game?

I don't think it happened. I think it was just some dude who tweeted it, that the look on the guy on the ground who was getting taunted and looking up at Brooks was, like, "You gotta be kidding me, we are murdering you and you're Ron freakin' Brooks!"

Agreed. I love LSU corners. Never got better and will struggle to make a roster.

He wasn't a starter there, either -w/ Gilmore. But he was a sensational ST's player and effective nickle. I kept pulling for him here but he just couldn't take another step up.

I don't think it happened. I think it was just some dude who tweeted it, that the look on the guy on the ground who was getting taunted and looking up at Brooks was, like, "You gotta be kidding me, we are murdering you and you're Ron freakin' Brooks!"

Are you talking about this year vs Bengals, when Bills were up 7-0?

Are you talking about this year vs Bengals, when Bills were up 7-0?

That must have been it. It was so stupid, one of the most stupid in a season of stupid penalties. It was the one when he tackled the guy and was standing up and the guy was still beneath him and he just started jawing at him like I just kicked your ass, and we were losing.

The first couple of years here, I thought he just needed a little bit of time to catch on, but it never happened. Instead, he started playing with attitude on special teams (and did a fairly good job) but was a huge liability at corner. Can't remember what game it was, but the opposing QB went right at him repeatedly until they took him out.