Chip Offed...the old block

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they asked him to make changes. He refused.

That's the story. He wants too much control/is too stubborn for ownership. Didn't think anything needed changed.

Wondering if Bills management will ask Rex to make changes, specifically DC and Special Teams., and if he would do it?!

Wondering if Bills management will ask Rex to make changes, specifically DC and Special Teams., and if he would do it?!

not to turn this into a Rex thread but Sal C mentioned both Thurman and Crossman could be "fall guys" to show changes were being made. I would be shocked if Thurman is fired, personally.

I wonder if the DC is a sacrificial lamb, as he's just the pawn of Rex. Crossman? Sure, he must go.

Adam Schefter says Doug Marrone is a strong candidate to replace Kelly.

Adam Schefter and Marrone have the same agent. Schefter always blows up Marrone. Since I noticed this I dislike Schefter. He just says what people want him too.

Giving a head coach too much power when they haven't earned it and bully their way into it very rarely goes well.

No the Bills were 9-7 and before anyone tells me about the Pats resting starters that Patriots team in week 17 last year played harder and had more talent than the Dallas practice squad we beat on Sunday. So if that team was 8-8 this team is 6-9.

I said "8-8 in your words" because the poster I was referring to has said that a dozen times here.

Who are you talking about Marrone or Kelly?

Marrone.

No the Bills were 9-7 and before anyone tells me about the Pats resting starters that Patriots team in week 17 last year played harder and had more talent than the Dallas practice squad we beat on Sunday. So if that team was 8-8 this team is 6-9.

The Bills were going to win the Pats game disirregardless.

Just wondering if everyone regressed on defense this year or nah?

No, just Mario. Mario is the reason for the failure on defense and needs to be cut.

If McDaniels takes a HC job this year, I could see Belichick hiring Chip as his OC. They are tight and Chip reportedly wants to stay in NFL.

The Titans make too much sense. No team is going to give Chip a GM title. He's got too huge an ego to be OC. He will be a HC again next year, probably in college but a decent chance another team hires him. Haslam could even do it even though he just said Pettine will stay. Kelly recently said he wanted to stay in the NFL because it would have been insane to say otherwise at that point, unless you are referring to some other report.

If McDaniels takes a HC job this year, I could see Belichick hiring Chip as his OC. They are tight and Chip reportedly wants to stay in NFL.

I think the combined egos in that coaches' room might raise the atmospheric pressure so high t-storms, even tornadoes, could result and wreck Foxboro

Wait, did I say that as though it'd be bad?