Chip Offed...the old block

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need Rex Ryan. He'll fit in perfectly with the Philly crowd. When they figure out he doesn't have anywhere near all the answers he'll tell them he does, that's a new thread.

Not sure if (even) they deserve Rex, but HE deserves them!

Rumors of him coming to OSU as OC. But all we have are good black players so that might deter him somewhat.

He's got a guy who will fight them all!

This news is so abrupt, something must have happened between him and ownership.

they asked him to make changes. He refused.

That's the story. He wants too much control/is too stubborn for ownership. Didn't think anything needed changed.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Rumors of him coming to OSU as OC. But all we have are good black players so that might deter him somewhat.

That would be interesting. Something needs to happen with the offense in Columbus but that could be incredible potential for the offense or blow up and cause a lot of bickering and confusion. Especially, I can't remember who it is - but we have some great RB's coming in.

That would be interesting. Something needs to happen with the offense in Columbus but that could be incredible potential for the offense or blow up and cause a lot of bickering and confusion. Especially, I can't remember who it is - but we have some great RB's coming in.

kid from your neck of the woods, flipped from Wisconsin. Antonio Williams.

I still think he's a good coach. Didn't have the QB he needed for his system. Bet he'd work wonders with Tyrod.

I think he is a one trick pony who has been worked out. He is a great college coach and he can join the list of great college coaches who couldn't hack the NFL. Hi Nick Saban.

I like Sean McDermont the DC from Carolina?

Only if he is hands off coaching the OL and doesn't bring Hackett with him to run the offense.

A strong defensive coordinator...., Tomsula for the DL would be nice to rebuild the unit.