Grimes' Wife "Tannehill Stinks"; Signs with TB after MIA

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can find some on this board but they are not fish fans. Some think he is better than Cam.

O_o Better than Cam? That's not even worth commentary.

Tannehill is very mediocre, which is not a good look for a guy who has been on the field playing since he was drafted. He is not getting better and the Dolphins results have not gotten better either. He is not the only reason they are on hard times (Management, coaching and defensive lapses) but he is a big reason. He does not inspire the players around him or the fan base.

Miko Grimes is entitled to her opinion, but she does herself and her husband no favors with these twitter rants.

Edited by purple haze

brent grimes is a good player, but if I am an NFL GM, I trade this guy just to get rid of his wife

Ah, yes, Miko Grimes, the two words which brought enlightenment to a very classy former NFL player's wife puzzled about where the "trashy sports wife" stereotype comes from.

Anna Benson, anyone?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Benson

anna-benson.jpg

Tannehill's wife is attractive but man does she get overrated. I'm sure she is a great person but you could throw a rock in Miami and find hotter women.

True enough, there is certainly no shortage of hot women in Miami. Can't hold a candle to the B-Low though ;)

post-11748-0-88746000-1451407128_thumb.jpg

Edited by CodeMonkey

I've been saying Tannehill is fool's gold from day 1. I've been backing it up with fancy pics of plays, real statistical analysis, etc.

But now I find myself on the same side as a lunatic. Great.

I wonder: since the Tanny-bois have consistently refused to accept fact and reason, does it take the ravings of a lunatic to finally get them to see the light?

I say again: Tannehill is no better than EJ. The only difference between them is that EJ doesn't play on Sunday, Tannehill does. Both choices are entirely arbitrary,, because both choices are a lot more about everything else...than play on the field.

Edited by OCinBuffalo