Grimes' Wife "Tannehill Stinks"; Signs with TB after MIA

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, he's in her thrall. That's what happens when a shy guy gets ensnared by a crazy chick

Truer words were never spoken. The truly batshitcrazy women generally have some sort of spectacular sex superpower. I'm not sure why, but I'm guessing that all women are batshitcrazy but most have to tone it down if they aren't phenomenal in the sack. At any rate, there's definitely a correlation. Some men learn their lesson and some men don't. Or maybe some just take the package deal.

Truer words were never spoken. The truly batshitcrazy women generally have some sort of spectacular sex superpower. I'm not sure why, but I'm guessing that all women are batshitcrazy but most have to tone it down if they aren't phenomenal in the sack. At any rate, there's definitely a correlation. Some men learn their lesson and some men don't. Or maybe some just take the package deal.

Haha. The best looking girl I have ever dated was totally nuts. Someone needs to do some academic research into this!

Ahhh... still defending your boy Tanny? Maybe Miami will overhaul its line again and change all the receivers again..... but the very bitter truth is obvious to see. The problem isn't the protection or the pass catching.... it's the trigger man.

She's still an idiot.