Sully Blasts McCoy

I've found McCoy's obsession with this game troublesome from the beginning. It's like someone that always talks about with their ex with the current partner. It proves where his heart really is, and he really has no desire to be in Buffalo. He wouldn't be so upset it if he was happy where he is at now. Shady is all about Shady. This team would be likable if they were winners. The fact that they are not winners makes them very unlikable. We've seen a lot of Bills teams fail to make the playoffs over the years. I do have to say this boisterous bunch is easily the most unlikable.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy had the nerve to disrespect the media. There were many other potential angles for a Sully column in Mondays news. He went to the one that hit home. Oh well, it's not like the Bills are in need of more gracious losers. They need to , you know, win more games. Besides, didn't Thurman carry a chip on his shoulder re: his draft status for pretty much his whole career? Shady will get over it Jer, but this was likely the only time he'd face Kelly in a Bills uni and the trade was only in March. The wound's still kinda fresh, you know?

It's the same crowd that **** on Rex while he was in NYC, calling him a clown etc, then he came to Buffalo and it became "LOL Rex being Rex!!"

It is precisely this that I find most curious. During last season I don't think you heard an ounce of praise for Ryan; he was generally viewed (correctly I might add) as a clown and all hat and no cattle. Then he gets hired by the Bills and people were ready to, ahem, provide him with a certain type of sexual release typically referred to with two initials. Homerism is a strange phenomenon.

It is precisely this that I find most curious. During last season I don't think you heard an ounce of praise for Ryan; he was generally viewed (correctly I might add) as a clown and all hat and no cattle. Then he gets hired by the Bills and people were ready to, ahem, provide him with a certain type of sexual release typically referred to with two initials. Homerism is a strange phenomenon.

I have praised Rex for being a defensive mind, because he is. So have many others. The flip-flop was more on his personality, bluster, gameplan etc.

I have praised Rex for being a defensive mind, because he is. So have many others. The flip-flop was more on his personality, bluster, gameplan etc.

I don't doubt his talents as a defensive coordinator. It is the complete joke of a head coach that I focus on. Sometimes a good coordinator becomes a good head coach. In Rex's case, it's the Peter Principle on steroids.

Can't say when shady got here and I heard him talk and how he carried himself it didn't turn me off a bit. But once he got out on the field my opinion of him changed greatly. As far as I'm concerned he has the biggest heart on the team. His personality doesn't always rub everyone the right way, but the guy is a baller plain and simple

Having watched 30 for 30 last night it's tough to stomach the RB's obsession with the Eagles. Past Bills heroes had their issues for sure, but I can't remember so much focus on an opponent who was irrelevant to the Bills past this one game. A win today was more important than who it was against.

The coach is an enabler, everyone on his roster is great and can do as they please, they'll probably all get participation trophies at years end. I'd be OK with the enabling if we were world beaters, but we're not and meanwhile the penalties pile up week after week, including a contribution from the coach a few weeks back.

As for Sullivan: I hate when the media manufactures stories but my sense is that this one is on the RB.

Go Bills!!!

Over the years, I've seen many Bills fans complain about Sullivan and his negative columns. The problem is, he is almost always right. The Bills go out of their way to make his Debbie downer opinions dead on correct. It's uncanny. I want to see him eat his words, and the Bills do their damndest to make him a prophet.

I haven't been able to emotionally connect to McCoy since his arrival. I just don't get him. And when I think that a great guy like Freddie was released to showcase this baby, it just sours my stomach. The point that this team lacks leadership was absolutely correct. It's in Seattle and on the IR list, but is nowhere on the playing field. Not Mario, Dareus, Hughes, Watkins, TT and certainly not McBaby.

This guy is quickly becoming the second version of McGahee to me.

If you take a close look at the Bills thing on ESPN, there's a shot of some headlines from the Buffalo News before the first Super Bowl loss. Among the headlines was one written by Jerry Sullivan, said something like "Bills will be losing by 10 at some point." Even in 1990 he was a thorn in the Bills side. Anybody else notice that? It's right there. i pointed it out to the wife. She did not care.

At least he's consistent. But Ralph Waldo Emerson said "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." That's Jerry. Little Mind Jerry Sullivan.

Typical "Bash Sully, not the player or the coaching" routine... he told it like it is, and you are deriding Sully? Get over yourselves... McCoy played like crap in the second half, and this coaching staff wastes Whaley's great selections, ruined our defense and is undisciplined which DIRECTLY reflects Rexie, which should be the next column in the arsenal.

We're OUT of the playoff hunt and it's another year of mediocrity, and Sully hasn't coached, managed, or played in a single one of the countless games over countless seasons this team has dissapointed in... so that's the bottom line.

Best player on the field without a doubt. However, he needed the media to talk BS all week. Now it was time to face the music and he showed his true colors.

I think there is more to the story. Why does he run off the field like that after the game? Why wouldnt he congratulate some of his friends? Could it be not many players like him?

And finally, I hate stupid reporters and their questions...but, to get dressed slowly and then walk away is just stupid.

These players make too much money.

As well he should …. McCoy is McCoy good folks of TBD.

I still remember all the defending of him when he made the "Kelley is a racist" comments. Oh, no big deal. But yes it is, it speaks to his character. And in the heat of the battle, when the pressure is on, when you are needed the most, it is your true character that will guide the outcome. Shady is, well, shady.

Like it or not, we'll have to live with it, he's ours now. BUT PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, TBD POSTERS, DON'T TRY TO JUSTIFY IT JUST BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF OURS.