Sully Blasts McCoy

It's far from a "pathetic reach". Maybe I didn't state my point well. What I meant is that it means he doesn't think too highly of our offense. If TT could "kill it" in Philly, why isn't our coaching staff putting him in a postion to do the same here? I think it shows that some people aren't buying into Roman's offense.

how do you know McCoy doesn't think he is "killing it" here? Because a lot of people think he is. Why wouldn't McCoy?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you know McCoy doesn't think he is "killing it" here? Because a lot of people think he is. Why wouldn't McCoy?

I like TT and his potential, but I highly doubt that. Not too many people would think a QB on a 6-7 team is "killing it". If some of you would like to think it that's fine.

i have no idea.....i thought this was a sully blasts McCoy thread

Taylor came up because I posted an article where McCoy said TT would "kill it" in Phillys offense. You all want to say that I'm reaching, but to me it showed where his head is at. Therfore confirming what Sully had to say. I don't ever remember a player saying that a current teammate would be great on their former team. Although I've heard players move on to new teams and say that ex-teamates would be a perfect fit on their new team. Winners don't say things like that. Winners just go out and win games. This is typical Bills loser mentality. Fans of winning teams don't hear this type of stuff from players. You don't hear guys going to Carolina and saying "Cam would really kill it with team A or B". That's because they win games. We lose, so even players start to wonder how poorly coached they may be etc.. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I like TT and his potential, but I highly doubt that. Not too many people would think a QB on a 6-7 team is "killing it". If some of you would like to think it that's fine.

Taylor came up because I posted an article where McCoy said TT would "kill it" in Phillys offense. You all want to say that I'm reaching, but to me it showed where his head is at. Therfore confirming what Sully had to say. I don't ever remember a player saying that a current teammate would be great on their former team. Although I've heard players move on to new teams and say that ex-teamates would be a perfect fit on their new team. Winners don't say things like that. Winners just go out and win games. This is typical Bills loser mentality. Fans of winning teams don't hear this type of stuff from players. You don't hear guys going to Carolina and saying "Cam would really kill it with team A or B". That's because they win games. We lose, so even players start to wonder how poorly coached they may be etc..

emmanuel sanders blasted Roethlisberger for not being as much of a leader as manning after he went to Denver and Steve Smith blasted Cam for not being as good as Flacco after he went to Baltimore. Is that better? He was asked his opinion on something and he gave it. Who cares what these dudes say? It means nothing.

You just seem to looking for something to criticize to fit a narrative that he doesn't like it here. He's been all heart on the field, a terrific performer, a vocal leader before games, and seems to love TT's game. He just answered a question truthfully, that he would fit that offense. He's not the first to say that.

Edited by YoloinOhio

emmanuel sanders blasted Roethlisberger for not being as much of a leader as manning after he went to Denver and Steve Smith blasted Cam for not being as good as Flacco after he went to Baltimore. Is that better? He was asked his opinion on something and he gave it. Who cares what these dudes say? It means nothing.

You just seem to looking for something to criticize to fit a narrative that he doesn't like it here. He's been all heart on the field, a terrific performer, a vocal leader before games, and seems to love TT's game. He just answered a question truthfully, that he would fit that offense. He's not the first to say that.

You proved my point. They blasted guys on their FORMER team. They were showing respect to players on their current team. I never said McCoy didn't like TT. It's just funny that he hates Chip Kelly, yet says that a current teammate would "kill it" in Kelly's offense. Sanders and Smith were praising current teammates, and threw old teamates under the bus. What McCoy is saying gives props to his former teams offensive system. Those guys didn't give their former team props. McCoy did, whether he know it or not.

You proved my point. They blasted guys on their FORMER team. They were showing respect to players on their current team. I never said McCoy didn't like TT. It's just funny that he hates Chip Kelly, yet says that a current teammate would "kill it" in Kelly's offense. Sanders and Smith were praising current teammates, and threw old teamates under the bus. What McCoy is saying gives props to his former teams offensive system. Those guys didn't give their former team props. McCoy did, whether he know it or not.

he wasn't giving "props" to the system. He was giving props to Taylor. Everyone knows the system that Kelly ran going back to Oregon. That was why the question was asked in the first place. They wouldn't have asked how he would do in NE's offense. It was an obvious comment based on TT's skill set. Can't see how or why it could be looked as a slight to his current team, since he's doing well here too, where they are also using his skill set. Edited by YoloinOhio