Sully Blasts McCoy

No. McCoy is a world class jerk with a clear pattern of ignorant behavior that you choose to ignore because of his ability on the football field.

Why do we "choose to ignore" it? I don't ignore it, he's not a guy I like. He seems like a douchebag. That, however, isn't my problem with the team. My problem is they find new and interesting ways to lose each and every week/month/year/decade.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we "choose to ignore" it? I don't ignore it, he's not a guy I like. He seems like a douchebag. That, however, isn't my problem with the team. My problem is they find new and interesting ways to lose each and every week/month/year/decade.

Why point the finger at Sullivan? He's reporting yet another episode of McCoy acting like a five year old. I can't stand Sullivan 95% of the time but he's right in this particular instance.

You sure b.c you have been nothing but a Jerk since you got here.

See you are the definition of a jerk. If I didn't know any better you and Shady might be friends.

Because I'm calling out McCoy and clowns like you who defend people like him because he's a great athlete. Your a joke. Go play with your tinkertoys little boy.

Why point the finger at Sullivan? He's reporting yet another episode of McCoy acting like a five year old. I can't stand Sullivan 95% of the time but he's right in this particular instance.

Because on this day, a day when the Bills went out and looked like they were coached by high school level coaches, with players who have their heads up their asses I want to see articles dismantling the effort and preparation, not having sour grapes because a player didn't talk to a reporter.

Because I'm calling out McCoy and clowns like you who defend people like him because he's a great athlete. Your a joke. Go play with your tinkertoys little boy.

I'm not defending him just him being a jerk has nothing to do with the outcome of games. Like I said you and him are almost one and the same.

You guys probably hang out in the same circles and jerk around.

Edited by Beef Jerky

kick a guy while he's down. gotta love the media.

how was he down? his team lost? get over it, it's no different than scoring a touchdown or fumbling.

mccoy kissing the eagle was showboating arrogance toward the Bills. mccoy fleeing the field was childish arrogance. he can't escape the fact that his team won and he can't outrun his words earlier in the week.

a man stands behind what he says and eventually learns not to speak when it is time for action. mccoy did not show action today, no one on this team save for lawson did; though, Woods put together the best statistical game.

how was he down? his team lost? get over it, it's no different than scoring a touchdown or fumbling.

mccoy kissing the eagle was showboating arrogance toward the Bills. mccoy fleeing the field was childish arrogance. he can't escape the fact that his team won and he can't outrun his words earlier in the week.

a man stands behind what he says and eventually learns not to speak when it is time for action. mccoy did not show action today, no one on this team save for lawson did; though, Woods put together the best statistical game.

Does he not stand behind whatever he said? I didn't hear him retract any statements. Did you? I didn't hear him whining. He was pissed off after a loss. Maybe he speaks to the media tomorrow.

But, you know, Sully's gotta get his article out now and he's doesn't know anything about football, so he just writes his hot-takes and opinion pieces. Whatever. Sully's wrong about a lot, too, but I don't see him owning up to anything.

All this stuff about being a man is funny. Just hypocritical media and fans trying to boost their own ego, I think. Many of the Bills players from the glory years weren't great guys either. They said stupid stuff and had bad games in critical moments.

This is just the nature of the media, for the most part. They need to get their audience riled up a bit. Create heroes and villains.

Sully loves his role. Kick 'em while they're down.

LOL.....SOMEBODY is getting picked last for dodgeball in high school

More than anything McCoy's behavior is emblematic of what's wrong with this team, and what's wrong with the buffoonish blowhard clown of a head coach. Everyone is concerned about making themselves the story, whether it is Douche Bag Ryan (I guarantee this team will make the playoffs, look at my cool truck in Bills' colors, etc.), or Watkins grumbling about not enough touches, or McCoy making this game about him rather than a game that was absolutely necessary for his team to have any shot at the playoffs. Now, just like the 15 seasons before, this team is just playing out the string during the regular season and will watch the playoffs sitting on their respective couches. Ryan is not a leader of men. The players "love" him, but he doesn't garner, and doesn't earn respect, so his teams lose. He's a loser, and an awful choice as head coach. People try and defend him by coming up with excuses why the problems are elsewhere, but I've still never heard what good attributes he has as a head coach. Nothing but crickets when it comes to answering what makes him a good head coach. At this point the answer is clear. He isn't. He stinks and the Bills are stuck with his stench for at least two more years, which translates to at least two more playoff less years.

And you aren't a jerk?

Movinonup and many others on this thread have called out Shady for the way he acted all this week and today. He made this whole week about him and how he was wronged, after playing the race card. Grow up and move on. Dude seems like he has some emotional & maturity issues. Kissing the eagle and then acting like a douche after the game? I'd say that qualifies as acting like a jerk.

What's your point about asking Movinonup if he's a jerk? Makes you look like an apologist for McCoy, unless I'm missing something in this little soap opera.

I can't find much fault with this piece. McCoy's behavior has been immature at best. I find it odd that grown men are defending him.

It's the same crowd that **** on Rex while he was in NYC, calling him a clown etc, then he came to Buffalo and it became "LOL Rex being Rex!!"