Trump Alone at the Top

Wow. I am so looking forward to Attorney General Chris Christie's appointing a special prosecutor for Hillary's criminal activities at State and at the Clinton foundation.

Rudy will be the new DHS head. Poor Caroline Kennedy will lose her ambassador posting to Japan. Such a pity.

I was more concerned when GWB was elected because I knew the kind of **** he would bring. If Trump puts US on a path to diplomacy with Putin and walks US back from regime change in the ME, I think we (I) could survive any domestic policy !@#$ ups...with the exception of promoting a race war....

Wow. I am so looking forward to Attorney General Chris Christie's appointing a special prosecutor

Are you also looking forward to him following up on his gleefully stated promise to use the federal government to "crack down" on legally acquired state's rights?

I can't remember if state's rights are still a conservative principle or if you guys tossed that one out the window also?

Well, I was so very wrong. I didn't think this country would vote for someone with his rhetoric, and indicated lack of intellect.

I hope for the best for our country, fear for the worst. Congratulations to President Elect Trump. And congratulations to my peers here in PPP, I know you all were pulling hard for him. I hope he brings you guys good fortunes.

Well, I was so very wrong. I didn't think this country would vote for someone with his rhetoric, and indicated lack of intellect.

I hope for the best for our country, fear for the worst. Congratulations to President Elect Trump. And congratulations to my peers here in PPP, I know you all were pulling hard for him. I hope he brings you guys good fortunes.

How anti-intellectual could he be? He pretty much understood the american electorate better than most "experts."

I didn't think he had a chance. I was completely wrong.

Who was?

Look on the bright side (The Wall, rebuilding our infrastructure, hiring 100,000 I.C.E agents,rebuilding our military, and cutting Taxes) that's a hell of a stimulus package. I also think he will reduce income inequality