Trump Alone at the Top

I'm basing my statement on current events

With Clinton there are sketchy events that could be raised

With Trump, being an !@#$ isn't an impeachable offense. That said if his personal style is indicative of his governing style, it won't take long

Here's a workable scenario: Trump beats Hill'ry (adiós b!^$#), continues on his current path and gets impeached, is replaced by Pence and someone else capable of rational action over time.

What's the difference between that and saying that Trump has a war against all women because he said mean things about certain women?

I'm talking about finding the first derivative and you just answered "squirrel."

Same point as Hillary's: they both live in a narcissistic alternate reality.

I disagree. Hillary is covering up her mistakes and dishonesty.

Trump is doing something different.

Yea Obama was so respectful is his "this effing guy" roast tone of voice.

Sounded like a stand up doing a shtick

Did I say Obama was respectful?

Trump said Obama was screaming at the protester, and he said it multiple times. We've all seen him do this hyper-exagerated and easy to expose lying--I just wonder what it is that allows him to do this. It's disturbing.

That presumes Hillary recognizes her mistakes and dishonesty, which I seriously doubt.

Either way, it comes down to narcissism.

That presumes Hillary recognizes her mistakes and dishonesty, which I seriously doubt.

Either way, it comes down to narcissism.

The Hillary lie that comes closest to the way Trump delivers his lies is her Benghazi "attacks related to the cartoons" work. No reason to say that and yet she did and stuck with it. Bizzarro.

I'm talking about finding the first derivative and you just answered "squirrel."

I guess I'll have to explain it to you then. The claim that because Donald insulted a few women, he has a "war" against all of them, is an out and out lie, which has nothing to do with covering up her mistakes or dishonesty. Again what is the difference between that and Donald lying about Barry yelling at an elderly veteran, to similarly try to drum up outrage?

I guess I'll have to explain it to you then. The claim that because Donald insulted a few women, he has a "war" against all of them, is an out and out lie, which has nothing to do with covering up her mistakes or dishonesty. Again what is the difference between that and Donald lying about Barry yelling at an elderly veteran, to similarly try to drum up outrage?

"War on women" is hyperbole backed by clear examples.

Obama "screaming" is just a lie. It's not an important lie. It doesn't sway the election. It is not as bad as Hillary's lies. So don't get defensive. I just wonder what makes him lie like that so easily and often, when it's so easy to see he's lying.

He's also retweeting the claims that the protester at his rally had a gun, when he just had a sign. Again...what possesses him to do that? Why lie so obviously?

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Obama "screaming" is just a lie. It's not an important lie. It doesn't sway the election. It is not as bad as Hillary's lies. So don't get defensive. I just wonder what makes him lie like that so easily and often, when it's so easy to see he's lying.

He's also retweeting the claims that the protester at his rally had a gun, when he just had a sign. Again...what possesses him to do that? Why lie so obviously?

Donald lies b.c he is too stupid to do anything else.

So why get all worked up over it? And yes, the "war on women" is a lie, not just hyperbole.

I want to be sure we save the stupidity of Drudge and Breitbart so we can have a good chuckle on Wednesday.

Here's one:

CwsBomZW8AASXrE.jpg

It's odd how these nutbags think that outperforming Romney will somehow mean something.

When Trump loses Florida and NC and Colorado, few will care how well he fared next to the last second-place loser.