Trump Alone at the Top

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-relentless-conservative/the-democratic-partys-two_b_933995.html

This, by the Huffpost who I try to avoid.

I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
~ Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

I had never heard the above quote from Ronald Kessler’s book, Inside the White House before but my father had told me about LBJ’s terrible mouth and frightful personality.

If you listen to Democrats (many of you do — at least those who watch MSNBC and read the NY Times rabidly), you hear fanciful yarns spun so sweetly about how LBJ ended racism, segregation and voting inequality in America. They make him sound like Mr. Rogers.

How long will the Democrats continue their absurd charade? All the while claiming Republicans are racist, meanwhile the Democrats are the party clearly responsible for the contemptible Jim Crow laws. Let’s see how proud these secret, racist beliefs make current day Democrats. Let’s see how they like the real truth being told about their party.

When I was nine, a friend of my father’s worked in the LBJ White House and was unhappily close with LBJ. He was writing a book about his experiences with this foul-mouthed, racist president and somehow I got my hands on it. I was fascinated. I had never encountered such words or their rampant use — even when no vulgarity was necessary, an inside view of a president that 99.9% of the country never saw.

LBJ was an awful man. He only promoted and signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the 1965 Voting Rights Act because he thought it was politically expedient. He disagreed violently and kept it a secret, something I think is unreservedly detestable. Or is it a common politician’s disease?

Edited by grinreaper

Yeah, well they were Dixie-crats which everyone knows were really Republicans, not real Democrats.

And despite the influx in Dixiecrats into the republican party, they still managed to be the party to back LBJ's civil rights efforts in the 60's, who was being thwarted by his own party.

Don't be so selective with your history.

Here's one of your top Democrat Party donors from this past September: "Blacks are seriously f*&$ked in the head!!"

First of all, he's not MY anything. I have no idea who this guy is. Also he said "Blacks *WHO ARE HELPING THE OTHER SIDE* are f*&$ked in the head." (you left that part out).

You wanna talk about the people supporting Trump? 35% of Trump twitter followers also follow white supremacists...

http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/353186/35-of-donald-trump-twitter-supporters-also-follow-white-supremacists/

Edited by Cugalabanza

And what percentage of Heil Hillary's supporters are following pedophiles on Twitter?

Or rapists. Or sexual predators.

First of all, he's not MY anything. I have no idea who this guy is. Also he said "Blacks *WHO ARE HELPING THE OTHER SIDE* are f*&$ked in the head." (you left that part out).

He's a big donor Democrat who is critical of a certain group of people based exclusively on the color of their skin. What's that word we use to describe people who judge others only on the color of their skin?

So again, my point: Democrats are every bit as racist as Republicans.

EVERY. SINGLE. BIT.

And we didn't even get into the DNC's "Taco Bowl Outreach" program.

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

- Donald Trump (quoted by John O’Donnell in his 1991 book)

“The stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

- Donald Trump (Playboy interview, 1997)

You wanna talk about the people supporting Trump? 35% of Trump twitter followers also follow white supremacists...

http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/353186/35-of-donald-trump-twitter-supporters-also-follow-white-supremacists/

The article calls them "white nationalists". Who and what do they consider white nationalists? Sounds like some label the left has created for this purpose. Sheriff Joe is probably considered a "white nationalist".

The article calls them "white nationalists". Who and what do they consider white nationalists? Sounds like some label the left has created for this purpose. Sheriff Joe is probably considered a "white nationalist".

Here's the methodology, including the 10 twitter accounts they tracked...

http://www.demographicspro.com/insights/trump-supporters-follow-white-nationalists-on-twitter

Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody elseBesides that, I tell you something else. I think thats guys lazy. And its probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.

- Donald Trump (quoted by John ODonnell in his 1991 book)

The stuff ODonnell wrote about me is probably true.

- Donald Trump (Playboy interview, 1997)

And what do you feel this proves?

I never understood the principle of blaming someone for having followers when they have absolutely no control over who follows them.

I don't care that a third of Trump's followers on Twitter are white supremacists. They don't represent Trump...they choose to follow his Twitter account.