Trump Alone at the Top

You may be right but I think this latest email thing is hurting Hillary at least some.

Hillary could show streaming live footage of her putting a bullet in the head of a bald eagle, and she'll win because pretty much no one will cover it.

See the email out today showing DOJ tipping off Hillary's campaign on the email investigation? Try to find it on the front page of CNN.com.

See the email of Podesta telling Cheryl Mills to dump all of Hillary's emails when the subpoena was issued to turn over the server? Try to find it on ABC or CNN or NBC.

Hillary is walking away with this one because herstory must be made.

But given the state of the country right now, and the prospect of the POTUS taking office while under FBI investigation, Hamilton pretty much has it right: "If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures."

I had a lesbian friend post a meme on FB saying "Don't forget to set you clocks back an hour this weekend but don't set the country back 50 years next Tuesday" I replied with "Oh I don't know the 60's were kind of cool" She responded with "If you were a straight white male." Ohhhhh so angry this one is.

Hillary could show streaming live footage of her putting a bullet in the head of a bald eagle, and she'll win because pretty much no one will cover it.

See the email out today showing DOJ tipping off Hillary's campaign on the email investigation? Try to find it on the front page of CNN.com.

See the email of Podesta telling Cheryl Mills to dump all of Hillary's emails when the subpoena was issued to turn over the server? Try to find it on ABC or CNN or NBC.

Hillary is walking away with this one because herstory must be made.

But given the state of the country right now, and the prospect of the POTUS taking office while under FBI investigation, Hamilton pretty much has it right: "If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures."

The media has much bigger scandals to worry about, such as the fact that Trump sat next to a mobster at WrestleMania IV in 1988!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-shows-trump-with-mob-figure-he-denied-knowing-090025964.html

Next to 28 1/2 year old seating arrangements, what's a little corruption and collusion at the highest levels to defeat criminal investigations?

I had a lesbian friend post a meme on FB saying "Don't forget to set you clocks back an hour this weekend but don't set the country back 50 years next Tuesday" I replied with "Oh I don't know the 60's were kind of cool" She responded with "If you were a straight white male." Ohhhhh so angry this one is.

She's not wrong though

Oh so only white straight males enjoyed the 60's? Are you !@#$ing kidding me? Sure seemed to be an awful lot of people having a wonderful time in the 60's. Please explain how she is right.

Well, she's exaggerating some. Of course lots of people had good times. But if you happened to be gay, it was not so easy. You definitely had to keep that a secret at school, work and probably even with your family.

Well, she's exaggerating some. Of course lots of people had good times. But if you happened to be gay, it was not so easy. You definitely had to keep that a secret at school, work and probably even with your family.

So if Trump is elected, he will somehow suspend Gay rights back to the 60's .

C'mon, you can see the desperation in all the left's false claims.

Don't give me that "she's not wrong though"

Trump is as personally flawed a candidate as you can get, but he's middle of the spectrum, especially on social issues.

These wild statements from libs are hysterical.............(in every sense)

Trump is as personally flawed a candidate as you can get, but he's middle of the spectrum, especially on social issues.

When your own candidate is a corrupt, lying, failure that people don't trust or like and you can't defend her, you have to make stupid **** up about the other guy.

The Trump movement absolutely has some bigotry "baked in." I think it would be a big step backwards to have that legitimized.

So because it was tough being gay the 60's sucked. Got it.

The Trump movement absolutely has some bigotry "baked in." I think it would be a big step backwards to have that legitimized.

Have you even bothered to read the internal DNC emails about Mexicans and blacks?

No, you haven't, or you wouldn't have the laziness to think the bigotry belongs exclusively to Trump.

I'm not saying Trump is blameless. I'm saying the left comprises some of the most bigoted and racist people in the country. Don't believe me? Watch what happens the next time you see a black person call themselves a Republican.

Have you even bothered to read the internal DNC emails about Mexicans and blacks?

No, you haven't, or you wouldn't have the laziness to think the bigotry belongs exclusively to Trump.

I'm not saying Trump is blameless. I'm saying the left comprises some of the most bigoted and racist people in the country. Don't believe me? Watch what happens the next time you see a black person call themselves a Republican.

You're out of your mind if you think both sides are the same on civil rights.