Karlos is Out vs. Eagles

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you fight to the end.

From what I read there are not many prospects for QB in the draft. Why f-up just to get a lower seeding.

the analytics say 22% chance, which is lower than Houston when they have a tougher schedule ahead of them.

Win and the chances go up to 33, win again 45, win again 60, win again .... you get the picture.

Great. So you think Ray Rice, who hasn't been playing, is gonna boost the odds....pfft.

in 3 days time they will seek a replacement. that will make him real effective

Run up this hole, run up that hole, catch this pass out of the backfield, catch that pass out of the backfield. Watching McCoy doing all of this from the sideline is all the effectiveness he will need.

Run up this hole, run up that hole, catch this pass out of the backfield, catch that pass out of the backfield. Watching McCoy doing all of this from the sideline is all the effectiveness he will need.

Dixon will be the backup. New guy just insurance until Karlos is back. I'm sure it will be the PS guy.

True.

Stand here, when I turn you run forward, grab the ball and hit the hole. So simple anyone can do it!

Karlos is a walking MASH unit. Hopefully in the off season we sign an RB that's good and can actually suit up on Sundays.

I guess that's what happens when you run full speed at a brick wall over and over again...dude needs to get a little shiftiness to him if he wants to survive in the league.

At least TT can run away from Watt

CBF

We shall see.

I hope for the feverish TT fans sake that he performs well, because if he doesn't man this place will be bonkers AGAIN.

This is based on what? Watt

Fixed it

CBF

I was going to do that!!! you .................