What are you thankful for about the Bills?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thankful that we don't have St. Doug, Chan, Jauron, Mularky, or Greg Williams at the helm.

Rex isn't perfect, but he's probably helped bring in some decent talent. As well as a couple of prime-time games.

Whether we end up in the playoffs or not - its pretty cool that people talk about us again. I remember when we hired st. doug, my brother texted me "who the hell is doug marrone?"... And probably the same thing for every other one of those hires I mentioned.

I am thankful that most of you aren't A-H@les and that there are folks out there to share in the ups and downs of being a Bills fan.

I really have too many things to be thankful for, honestly, and just hope that others are as lucky as I am.

Have a terrific Thanksgiving and holiday season and GO BILLS!

I am thankful that the team is in the playoff race and for ownership. I am also thankful for a lot of the great talents on this team -Shady, Sammy, Gilmore, Dareus, Mario, Kyle, Clay and Incognito - and to watch them play in the red white and blue. I also am thankful Dareus is signed! Finally, for our 2015 rookies. Especially our DROY and Karlos the TD machine.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I am thankful that the team is staying in Buffalo and I am thankful that I found this place a couple of years back. You are a great bunch by and large.

Well said! If it wasn't for the strife I'm not sure I would be on a message board. Enjoy the day everyone. Knock em back! Cheers!