Cut Leodis?

I did not think it was possible for me to hate him more than i previously did. I was wrong. The Darby pick is simply looking better and better....... but sweet lord...... he needs to be gone. How is it possible to lose us 2 different games, to the same team, both on Monday night.

Don't get me wrong, we did not have a strong game, but i'll be dammed if the Pats didn't look spectacular with the minor exception of perhaps 1 drive. I think we Hit brady on something like 20 of his passes. Minus the crap at the end of the half, and Pats doing what they do best with momentum, the Bills D game plan was superb and completely wasted by this waste of a roster spot.

McKelvin is a first round flop and bust. Never really impressive more mouth than talent. And, this cultist personality of being "The Best" cut him tomorrow and pick up a free agent tomorrow. Guys like him are a dime a dozen and never really missed.

Feel better?

I started a thread earlier in the week that he should not be fielding punts. I'm fine with him as a d-back but he should not be on ST. I put this on the coaches. The writing was on the wall. They got rid of Thigpen and it's been downhill with Moore and Leo. Give Robert a Woods a shot

Don't be stupid.

like mcdummy.....he is currently the dumbest Bill...used to be spiller...then Aaron Williams took over....but leodis has reclaimed to his role of biggest idiot on the team

I honestly don't think it's an overreaction. The guy got torched his first game back then crapped himself again tonight on MNF. Bare minimum he's not back next year. A street FA could have same "production" at about 1/4 the price

I crapped myself once....wait, it was just now. Edited by enlightener

And like clockwork there is a "cut him" thread with the perceived goat of the game. Yeah, the team is super healthy in the defensive backfield, let's cut a vet!

Now, I will agree with pulling him from return duty. He's a shell of his former self.

He's a liability in the return game. But it's stupid to cut him now because then you have to put in Duke in the game.

Ride out the season and bid both farewell in the spring.

Good Point. Mcdipshit is the dumbest player on a team full of stupid players but Duke Williams just maybe the worst DB in the entire league. Cut Mcdipshit in the offseason. I would cut Duke Williams this week though. That play against Amedonla down the seem I have no idea what Williams was thinking. He obviously had no idea what his assignment was on that play. This is not the first time it has been obvious he had no idea what he was doing out there either. Great draft pick.

Edited by Gordio