Bills can give Brady his suspension

bisonbrigade

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then we lose.. not stooping to a low level for a sports win...

a clean hit that takes out Brady is one thing, but accepting or suggesting dirty play for a stupid sports win is beyond sad and extremely pathetic.. Integrity is everything win or lose, we should never stoop to the Patriots level no matter what

Amen to that. I'm as tired as anybody else of seeing the Patriots put yet another wuppin on the Bills over the last 15 yrs. But to sell out one's character & integrity over some professional sport is putting way, way too much importance on something that is recreation. This same kind of values has permeated too far in our society already. That's my 2 cents, so goes it. Go Bills on Monday night!!!

I want Brady hurt as much as anyone, but I don't want the Bills or any team going out of their way to try to make it happen. The game is inherently violent, I just hope and pray every week that Brady's number comes up and he's the victim of long term injury as a result of clean hard play.

So your plan is to win dirty by attempting to injure him? That's low. I'd rather lose clean than win dirty.

Agreed. I can't believe what I'm reading on some of these posts. I don't want to route for a dirty team. I'll take an L over that. SMH.

Can we wish the Flu on him? He has small children and we all know that they are good at carrying germs home.

I want Brady hurt as much as anyone, but I don't want the Bills or any team going out of their way to try to make it happen. The game is inherently violent, I just hope and pray every week that Brady's number comes up and he's the victim of long term injury as a result of clean hard play.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Integrity? LOL. Integrity is for losers. No Superbowl rings given out for integrity. Just win baby!

This says a ton about your character and why you'd wish injury on someone because he is better than our guy. I can't stand Brady as much as anyone, but I'm not going to wish he gets hurt just so we have a better shot. To me, that's the complete loser mentality.

One good hit by Hughes or Mario Williams and the Bills could give Brady his well deserved suspension, IR. If I were the Bills I would hit Brady hard early and often. Do not worry if Brady released the ball, do not worry about late hits or personal fouls. Just hit Brady as hard as you can as often as you can. Like his next pass would not be completed for 15 yards anyhow. Even if you don't knock him out, you can't tell me it would not rattle a player to know the other team does not worry about flags or late hits. It justs wants to inflict pain on you. After the first quarter, watch how Brady plays when that sinks in to his brain.

Playing dirty cheap football is as bad as cheating other ways. I think they should play football and try to win at football. Going after him hard should be a strategic priority, but Greg Williams hasn't been in Buffalo for quite a few years, and I would just as soon not see our QB injured, our stars and coaches suspended, and our reputation ruined. Making pain and injury your priority is neither nice nor wise, and with both the league and the refs clearly interested in protecting QBs, would probably not increase our chances of winning this game by much, and very likely reduce our chances of winning some of our upcoming ones amid suspensions and more.

I think we can rush just the four DL and cover with 7. Having someone shadow Gronk and prevent him from releasing from LOS same wit Amendola than just cover everyone else TIGHT!!!

my idea is rush 5 every single play, stay in front of him...he wont run outside the pocket anyway, double and bump gronk then play man everywhere else. that way you got a chance at a sack, a batted ball, and gronk is doubled.

Brady has been taking a lot of hits and sacks lately. Mostly hits, but some have been pretty intense. Let's keep it up. Remember: they had a week 4 bye.

This is a league-wide goal. I care most about them losing in January to someone/anyone. Every big shot is a body blow, and at age 38 they all add up.

In the end, it could actually be up to us to end this nightmare come January. Denver is finished. Whoever wins the AFC South is a joke. The Steelers never beat NE*. Bengals could go 15-1 and nobody buys that they are for real.

It could be our Bills that have to bring down the evil empire in January!

Instead of rooting for dirty cheap plays, I'm rooting for solid free blitzing sacks that knock the ball loose and shake Brady's confidence. I'm fine with selling out the coverage for more blitzers and really hitting Brady solidly while he's holding the ball. Tough to do, but worth going for during the first quarter. What I'm not okay with is intentionally going for penalties, this isn't basketball!

You must enjoy loosing

No. I have no problem with injuries or players playing hard, and putting Brady in the dirt every play. I have a problem with rooting or actively encouraging our players to take other players out. I was watching the Bills vs Miami game and a Miami fan that was there was actively rooting for Miami to injure Taylor. Then cheered when Watkins got up slowly, and laughed joyfully when McCoy got hurt. It is bad sportsmanship, and distasteful.

Edited by What a Tuel

This is all bull. Let's say we injure him, clean or not and we win. Does anybody on here really want to hear the chorus of Gugnys that are going to illegitimize the win for the rest of the season. We will never be satisfied by that win. I don't hear anybody talking up last years win at Gillette when he was benched for a half. Let's win this thing legit.

The Pats would just plug in another guy and not miss a beat, a la Cassell.

We saw what happened when they plugged in Garoppolo against us last season, he struggled.

This is all bull. Let's say we injure him, clean or not and we win. Does anybody on here really want to hear the chorus of !@#$s that are going to illegitimize the win for the rest of the season. We will never be satisfied by that win. I don't hear anybody talking up last years win at Gillette when he was benched for a half. Let's win this thing legit.

The difference was last year's finale was a meaningless game, this week's game has playoff implications.

One good hit by Hughes or Mario Williams and the Bills could give Brady his well deserved suspension, IR. If I were the Bills I would hit Brady hard early and often. Do not worry if Brady released the ball, do not worry about late hits or personal fouls. Just hit Brady as hard as you can as often as you can. Like his next pass would not be completed for 15 yards anyhow. Even if you don't knock him out, you can't tell me it would not rattle a player to know the other team does not worry about flags or late hits. It justs wants to inflict pain on you. After the first quarter, watch how Brady plays when that sinks in to his brain.

Sean? Greg?

Yeah, play really stupid, really dirty football. Good idea. This has worked real well when done this year...

You can't beat someone? Cheat, play dirty.

What an idiot.

Who would want to win at any cost, sacrificing your integrity, your character. BS.

This is almost as disturbing as the original post.

I think these must be some very uneducated and/or warped people...

It sucks that the Bills have lost to Tom Brady and the Pats for soo long, but this may be the best quarterback to ever play the game, and still going strong. Who would want to beat the Pats just because he was out, injured? What kind of satisfaction would that be?

Reading some of these posts, it's no wonder there is so much bad s**t happening in the world.

He prays, and "every week", that Brady gets a "long term injury"!

Yikes. How ignorant is this person?

Edited by Mister Defense

I think we can rush just the four DL and cover with 7. Having someone shadow Gronk and prevent him from releasing from LOS same wit Amendola than just cover everyone else TIGHT!!!

Also easier said than done. But maybe have Gilmore jam the smaller amendola at the line...

so. seeing as the base is now properly divided. Allow me.

Play through the whistle each play. when you can get the hits take it! they are so few. but some extra efforts would mean enough to the patriots for a revenge mission. Which has them really lose focus on the game plan.

That when we put EJM in.

we have taken Brady out by now by nefarious methods and blood is called for .

Out comes TT and in goes EJM. A potential win for some folks. and a potential win for others too.

Kill Marsha. i want to see pee leaking from his thong.

:devil:

Point taken, but there will always be an asterick next to as much as I'd enjoy that W on the left column. Plus, bad things tend to happen to teams with this kind a rep. Karma's a B word.

The difference was last year's finale was a meaningless game, this week's game has playoff implications.

that was not a win that was a gift because Belly wanted Marrone to keep his job.

with Rex here Bill might have to put some sincere effort in this time

Also easier said than done. But maybe have Gilmore jam the smaller amendola at the line...

what?

Robey can do that. Gilmore covers the big swingin dck

Edited by 3rdand12

Who would want to win at any cost, sacrificing your integrity, your character. BS.

That would be Belicheat and Brady. Or was that a trick question?

I only wish that the Bills would end this douches career- accidentally or otherwise. Of course, if they even pressure him once, they'll be lucky. These guys have no problem cheap-shotting our QBs and running up the score. At least we get blown out in embarrassing fashion with "class", right? That counts for what when the Bills pick in the top 10 while they get another trophy?

The moment that official record keepers put an * next to ANY Cheatriots win, I'll accept one next to any Bills win over them when they took out Brady with a late hit. Until then, I'll keep hoping that karma that so many of you fear actually works against the bad guys for once.

I hated Marino, and never once wanted to see him injured. Hated Elway, never wished him injured. Nothing but respect for Montana and even Aikmen, I couldn't wish injury upon. But this cheater...

Maybe if they played fair and had class, they would be deserving of the same. Fear not, the Bills will barely touch him and get embarrassed with "class".

This is almost as disturbing as the original post.

I think these must be some very uneducated and/or warped people...

It sucks that the Bills have lost to Tom Brady and the Pats for soo long, but this may be the best quarterback to ever play the game, and still going strong. Who would want to beat the Pats just because he was out, injured? What kind of satisfaction would that be?

Reading some of these posts, it's no wonder there is so much bad s**t happening in the world.

He prays, and "every week", that Brady gets a "long term injury"!

Yikes. How ignorant is this person?

As ignorant as a fan who thinks the "satisfaction" of pulling off the miracle win against NE with Brady wouldn't be anything more than a blip on the radar in NE's march to another Super Bowl. Every single player risks serious injury when he steps on the field, including Tommy Boy. If his number comes up as a result of a clean play within the rules of play I will shed not a single tear.

I've got news for you... we most certainly aren't winning the AFC East or beating NE with any consistency until Brady either suffers a long term injury, contracts Peyton Manning disease or retires.

Edited by BillsFanNC