I can make you feel a little better about EJ after today...

mellaman101

Why should we feel better about EJ because there's another bad QB in the league?

No. Because there are TWO other bad QBs in the league.

MC couldn't produce even one TD drive today.

Think about it. We could have drafted Geno instead of EJ (as some rumors had it). And we could have kept MC instead of EJ (as some rumors had it).

Life can be worse.

Don't feel better about the poor performance from EJ, but at least everyone on this board knows Cassel isn't any better.

Jerry must regret benching Weeden by now.

I'm not going to argue Cassel is better then EJ (but I also wont argue that EJ is any better then Cassel) but I won't base all my judgement on Cassel by how he looks for the Cowgirls since he has only been there a few weeks and probably has still been trying to learn the playbook and get into a rhythm with the receivers. EJs been here much longer and with this system all year, he should look much better then what he has which is a complete radioactive dumpster fire......

Edited by apuszczalowski

Big Ben ..3 picks against Cincy.

2 back to back drives I believe. He sucks cut him.

Don't feel better about the poor performance from EJ, but at least everyone on this board knows Cassel isn't any better.

Jerry must regret benching Weeden by now.

I think there may be one or two holdouts on that topic.

like pusz

I'm not going to argue Cassel is better then EJ (but I also wont argue that EJ is any better then Cassel) but I won't base all my judgement on Cassel by how he looks for the Cowgirls since he has only been there a few weeks and probably has still been trying to learn the playbook and get into a rhythm with the receivers. EJs been here much longer and with this system all year, he should look much better then what he has which is a complete radioactive dumpster fire......

Play where Geno got blown up running down sideline instead of stepping out of bounds was vintage EJ from the Cleveland game his rookie year. NFL game moves way too fast for both of them.

EJ saw the defender late but lowered his shoulder to protect himself. Defenders rarely (never?) take a shot that low near the sidelines unless they have an agenda.

Do you think playing overseas didn't effect his play little bit. On the NFL network Brian Baldinger said that playing overseas effects the players. You are traveling long distance, diferant time zone. With EJ they ave. of 42 att. a game this year. With Taylor 27 att. a game this year. Taylor comp. Pct. has going down each game, plus his yards per att. has going down too. We been behind the first half for every game except Miami and Colts. Taylor in the two game that we lost with him at QB. 4 tds , 4 int, 2 fumbles and sacked 10 times. lost by a total of 11 points per game. EJ in the two games he lost. 3 tds , 3 int. 2 fumbles and 6 sacks. lost by a total of 8 points per game. Maybe Cassel would,ve won all those games sinse he knew playbook and receivers.