TT may not be ready for Dolfins so who do we start?

Like I said all along EJ=Loss.

Dolphins are gonna rip us a new one whether Tyrod plays or not. They've been so focused and playing at a high level since Campbell has taken over.

Also, do for a let down. TT=Win.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolphins are gonna rip us a new one whether Tyrod plays or not. They've been so focused and playing at a high level since Campbell has taken over.

Oh yeah, we discount the actual game we played against them, and give tons of weight to the epic wins against the Titans and Texans :lol: Every game is it's own matchup. Tannehill is scared of our defense. He admits it.

Edited by What a Tuel

Oh yeah, we discount the actual game we played against them, and give tons of weight to the epic wins against the Titans and Texans :lol: Every game is it's own matchup. Tannehill is scared of our defense. He admits it.

The Dolphins we played last time was not putting up 41 points in a single half. This is a completely different team. Underestimate them for all I care. We couldn't even beat the fckin Jaguars.

Turn in your fan decoder ring.....door is to the left

OK SORRY...WE'RE GONNA BEAT THE DOLPHINS 58-0 AND THEN GO ON TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must've been one of the people that thought we improved over the offseason because we signed a bunch of people...lol

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

The Dolphins we played last time was not putting up 41 points in a single half. This is a completely different team. Underestimate them for all I care. We couldn't even beat the fckin Jaguars.

Neither could they. I don't think disagreeing that they will "rip us a new one" is underestimating them by any means.

No need to argue though, we will be able to see the actual game in a few short weeks.

Typical jump in performance after in- season firing. It'll wear off, especially when they face an opponent that isn't the Texans.

OK SORRY...WE'RE GONNA BEAT THE DOLPHINS 58-0 AND THEN GO ON TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must've been one of the people that thought we improved over the offseason because we signed a bunch of people...lol

how do you have a setback sitting around in sweatpants?

He did practice in the UK, then stopped abruptly and EJ was announced as the definite starter. So it is conceivable that he aggravated the injury. I suspect though, being so long in the future, that if anything this rumor is just the Bills doing due diligence and being prepared just in case.

But to answer the question, Manuel obviously.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Couldn't be any further from the truth. He could've/ should've played in London.

Is this from the same source that said Marcell went to the hospital with a hip injury?

Expect Trod to play.

Imo

Can someone please put an end to this charade?

This board doesn't need people pretending to be insiders.

Couldn't be any further from the truth. He could've/ should've played in London.

Is this from the same source that said Marcell went to the hospital with a hip injury?

Expect Trod to play.

Imo

As long as it wasn't the source who said EJ was going to be waived because he found some papers in a trash can he was emptying.

Any link to your grapevine? Rex said he is confident Tyrod will be ready Week 9. And they haven't practiced or anything since then so....

Rex has been "confident" about a lot of things that haven't panned out, like having the NFL's #1 defense. Of course, he didn't say what the defense would be first in the NFL in. Right now, penalties may be leading the way.

He's proven on multiple occasions (Rex hiring, Roman as the OC, Darby pick, etc...) to be plugged in. Leroi is quirky but don't hate on someone that shares their information.

I don't agree with this at all. He doesn't get exempt status from criticism because he's hit on 3 out of many things he's stated as fact. Honestly, WGAS if he brings info a day before a national guy runs with it. In the end, it has no effect other than giving other posters the ability to either bring the info to their friends first so they feel cool or discuss it a day early. His credibility is feces at this point.

IMO

For the record, this rumor looks to have been started by Mike Schopp..

If EJ starts we lose.

Yeah. I saw that in one of his tweets. Last time he "heard" something it was that Marcell left practice early and it turned out to be nothing. But if Tyrod can't play, it's EJ time again.