Cierre Wood signed to active roster

YoloinOhio

Good thing.

i really have no faith in Boobie this year, and dunno why he isn't doing better.

Boobie dropped weight this year and looks noticeably more fit. I thought that would help his quickness as a runner, but thus far that doesn't seem to be the case.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Bronson Hill looked better in preseason but what do I know? As for Fluellen, his nickname should be "Yo-yo."

I thought so too btw. Wood is more elusive though whereas Hill looked more like a north-south kind of runner.

Fluellen contacted by NE as we speak.....

Seems odd our best RB and highest paid is out and more or less has been all year which is 25% of the season and our best receiver Sammy is out for the better part of that. Really makes you wonder if all the money is worth it. Sammy not so much the money yet but he will want it. He has been hurt too much. I don't know Shady's history on being hurt but we are paying him a lot and have received little in return. Just doesn't sit well with me.

what is a "direhard" fan ??

This is Sammy's 1st time missing a regular season game IIRC. Not sure what he's referring to.

I read it 5+ times. Tried to see if I could glean out what he was trying to say. I'd say I spent too much time trying to figure it out. 30 seconds I can't get back.

Boobie dropped weight this year and looks noticeably more fit. I thought that would help his quickness as a runner, but thus far that doesn't seem to be the case.

I disagree. He looks fat and slow this year. Last year he had a burst, he wasn't fast but he had a good first step. This year he looks slow and clunky.

Seems odd our best RB and highest paid is out and more or less has been all year which is 25% of the season and our best receiver Sammy is out for the better part of that. Really makes you wonder if all the money is worth it. Sammy not so much the money yet but he will want it. He has been hurt too much. I don't know Shady's history on being hurt but we are paying him a lot and have received little in return. Just doesn't sit well with me.

I know we are unfamiliar with this odd phenomenon, but this is what usual happens when you're getting stellar play from your QB. It just doesn't matter as much who you're starting WRs or RBs are.

Edited by Saint Doug

I disagree. He looks fat and slow this year. Last year he had a burst, he wasn't fast but he had a good first step. This year he looks slow and clunky.

(In reference to Dixon)

I'm not sure about the fat, but slow and "weak" ???? He just does't get the push we saw last year.

Edited by CSBill

(In reference to Dixon)

I'm not sure about the fat, but slow and "weak" ???? He just does't get the push we saw last year.

may be because he is coming off the offseason surgery and injury in TC. I don't think he looks fat at all though. Edited by YoloinOhio

Pretty darn good pass catcher as well from what I saw

Also....dont be shocked if this is your RB lineup for another 2-3 weeks....they need Shady to heal up

I say make a decision now to keep Shady out until Cincy. This would be three weeks, and just let him rest, and go for treatment. No practicing. Hamstrings should heal within that time. Only cardio to keep his wind up.