Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Wish I was as confident as all of you but can't get there. I really like Karlos but worry about rookie mistakes. Not sure he's ready to carry the rock 25 times.

I'd worry more about him blocking in the passing game rather than running. I think he'll be fine running the rock. Pass blocking though?

I'd worry more about him blocking in the passing game rather than running. I think he'll be fine running the rock. Pass blocking though?

looked pretty good there in the all 22. His blocking in pass pro was highlighted a couple weeks ago. Edited by YoloinOhio

I dont even know why we are screwing around with this.....SIT THE INJURED PLAYER

But.....if he is going to be out for extended games.....bring in a actually running back behind Karlos.....Boobie is not a back you want to give a huge amount of carries to....he got fat and slow in the offseason

What happened to that undrafted guy we cut.......not Brown but the other guy...frankly I thought he looked pretty good

Edited by John from Hemet

IK...no one picking that guy up...and if they do, so be it

IK doesn't count against the roster right now while on suspension, so they'd need to waive someone else. My guess is Meeks once AW returns to good health.

They better! Or I'm holding you responsible!

Okay, :lol:

I dont even know why we are screwing around with this.....SIT THE INJURED PLAYER

But.....if he is going to be out for extended games.....bring in a actually running back behind Karlos.....Boobie is not a back you want to give a huge amount of carries to....he got fat and slow in the offseason

What happened to that undrafted guy we cut.......not Brown but the other guy...frankly I thought he looked pretty good

Who's screwing around? The Bills will make an announcement when required but all reports are he's not playing. I think the other RBs name is Wood and he's on the practice squad.

Edited by nucci

Wish he was 100% now but if he's going to need to rest, this is the right time. This is where quality depth comes into play. The defense this week and next are not great. Run your backups and go ground and pound with the big dudes Karlos and Boob. Throw it up to the WRs. The games will still be tough but the game you really want to see if he can be out there for is Cincy. You will need the extra dimension he brings against a top team.

Edited by YoloinOhio

ask a doctor, man.... like i said, i have no idea if its true in this case but it doesnt sound totally crazy that it could be a situation like that.

Any athlete just knows, honestly. Some have ego/pride that tell them to push through it, some finally get it through their head that they need to sit... but you definitely no when your body is right or not.

ask a doctor, man.... like i said, i have no idea if its true in this case but it doesnt sound totally crazy that it could be a situation like that.

You're the one that jumped in....

Edited by nucci

There is absolutely no room for a well thought out, reasonable post in this discussion.

they don't trust how he carries the ball and were pretty open about that. I'd be surprised if they bring him back.

And apparently the rest of the football world agrees, or he wouldn't be available.

Side note: how does a guy like that NOT learn to be productive on ST? He's a big fast guy who has no excuse for not finding a way to add more value to a team and give himself a better shot at a roster spot.

And apparently the rest of the football world agrees, or he wouldn't be available.

Side note: how does a guy like that NOT learn to be productive on ST? He's a big fast guy who has no excuse for not finding a way to add more value to a team and give himself a better shot at a roster spot.

Some guys just don't care enough about the game as a whole to do that. They think they are meant for better things. Not everyone is as selfless and committed as a Fred Jackson.