Mario Williams is being held on nearly every play

YoloinOhio

I missed most of the game live and am through almost the 1st half on DVR...

Wtf refs?!?! Why even make holding illegal if they aren't going to call it?

This is a serious issue, and has been happening throughout all three games. We've gotten more defensive holds against us then our opponents have been called on offensive holding.

Just wait until the 4th quarter.... You may be extremely mad like Rex with the world's worst call ever...

The calls ARE starting to get a bit ridiculous, but until Buffalo can prove that they can overcome adversity, they'll never be a real contender in this division. Man Rex was pissed!

Really? I didn't hear a number... they called holding on the Bills but Mario was 100% being held. When I saw the flag I was like "oh good they saw it" I was shocked it went the other way.

i was asking because I didn't see the play yet. Sounds like they didn't call it on anyone individually ... Crazy

Agreed. It's one thing for a ref to miss a holding call when two players are engaged straight up. But to miss them AFTER our guy has gotten past the OLman? I recall at least four of those moments in todays game; two on Mario, one on Hughes, and one on Kyle W.

Like the old saying goes, you can't beat the refs.

GO BILLS!!!

At one point I seriously thought that conspiracy theory where the refs try to keep games close was true. No, I now relieve it to c

Be fact.

With the bills up 14-0 and cruising, the refs call unessecary roughness on te bills after OUR WR was hit out of bounds late AND Woods (who was a blocking on the play) was thrown to te ground late after the whistle. It was clearly a call to shut down the driving bills.

It forced a punt but thankfully we had karma on our side for once as try threw a pic shortly after.

I also think that's why we saw that mistery flag get thrown only after the strip sack- the refs can't let the game be a blow out. They are point shaving it would seem.

Edited by peterpan