Is everyone happy Brady got to play us?

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have liked the win. But I think this team was overconfident and underprepared and hopefully getting his ass handed to him in a big way will be a huge wake-up call for Rex, the coaching staff, and the players.

Maybe a little slice of "humble pie" is just what the doctor ordered for Rex and our players! Here's hoping so....

The afc east that year was a joke. Jets and Bills were weak, we played a weak division outside. I only pray that Belichick doesnt retire when brady does so we can watch him without the best qb of all time. Then we'll see how good he really is.

If you want a clue, look into his stats as an nfl hc without brady

I think it's the opposite; I think BB has done more for Brady than vice versa. I think if Brady retires first we'll see the Pats* continue to be successful with another QB.

And his 'stats' taking over a dumpster fire in Cleveland are not relevant. He was on the way to rebuilding that team before the move debacle.

I think it's the opposite; I think BB has done more for Brady than vice versa. I think if Brady retires first we'll see the Pats* continue to be successful with another QB.

And his 'stats' taking over a dumpster fire in Cleveland are not relevant. He was on the way to rebuilding that team before the move debacle.

Yep, and he went 11-5 with Matt Effing Cassel.

I never understood why people wanted to play Brady. I wanted him suspended for as long as possible because I want the Buffalo Bills to win the AFCE. I don't care if some would have "devalued" it

I don't think it was as much of a devalued thing as I think they believed that the Bills would win, even with Brady playing. Had most of them known or felt that the Bills would have their asses handed to them the way they did by Brady and company, they would have had a different opinion.

I never understood why people wanted to play Brady. I wanted him suspended for as long as possible because I want the Buffalo Bills to win the AFCE. I don't care if some would have "devalued" it

Because people are stupid beyond all belief and cling to some notion of "gallantry" or "earning it."