Crowd noise this Sunday? Guinness in the House!

Chandler#81

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately we don't have a chance. The fans may be loud, but the stadium isn't as optimal as KC and Seattle for noise, from what I understand.

my understanding is its identical configuration as KC ..I THINK the problem is the tunnel end cant hold up its part .that is why its not as loud these days

my understanding is its identical configuration as KC ..I THINK the problem is the tunnel end cant hold up its part .that is why its not as loud these days

I disagree. It seems any time I upgrade my seats and move closer to the 50, the fans get more subdued. They sit a lot more. The whole row of guys in front of me just sit and chat quietly the whole game as I and the rest of the people around me scream in their ears. In fact, I'm surprised they don't wear earplugs. They high five and clap a bit, but otherwise silent when the Bills are on defense.

I take personal offense to that. Indy's one false start on Sunday was on the tunnel end. My end.

The WHO were measured at 126db in 1976. How good is the app? Because 98 DB is kiddie range.

In fairness, his phone is the V2.0CnSay from Fisher Price.

It's inexpensive, but you can't customize your ringtones. So you're stuck with the default options, which isn't so bad...until your wife calls and the ringtone is "The pig says oink!"

Then it's a problem.

I disagree. It seems any time I upgrade my seats and move closer to the 50, the fans get more subdued. They sit a lot more. The whole row of guys in front of me just sit and chat quietly the whole game as I and the rest of the people around me scream in their ears. In fact, I'm surprised they don't wear earplugs. They high five and clap a bit, but otherwise silent when the Bills are on defense.

That's too bad. Flog them -and tell 'em you slipped!

BRING THE THUNDER!!!!

Buffalo Stampede!!!!!

and there is something wrong with people who don't obscure your view?

I like those stadium cheers that pit the fans on one side of the stadium against the other side. Not sure there is enough organization but it would be fun to have one side of the stadium yelling "Cheater" followed 2 seconds later by the other side yelling "Liar", repeating for about 30 seconds.

I blame R. Rich. Cause people see him in their section and are just like "don't do anything to piss off this big guy".

I care more about a good strong Cheater chant throughout the game than peak decibel

This is where I'm at. Good, constant noise coupled with various cheater chants is the ticket. Lots of jabs are equal to one haymaker. Let's not blow out the vocal cords in one shot.

BRING THE THUNDER!!!!

Buffalo Stampede!!!!!

and there is something wrong with people who don't obscure your view?

Nah...Don't care if they sit or stand. I do care that they don't make any noise when Bills are on defense though.

My view of the game is that the fans can (if they choose to) play a huge part in helping their team get momentum and helping demoralize the other team. I feel obligated to help my team win in any way I can even if that is just one small voice in a sea of thousands. Others don't think the crowd matters and don't think they need to make noise to help. They are probably the same people who don't vote in elections because they think their vote doesn't count there either.

If you consider yourself to be a hard core Bills' fan and you want your team to win badly, then the least you can do is help them using your voice or bang on your seat or make noise somehow else when it is appropriate to do so.

I couldn't care less about some bull **** noise rating. I want the fans to be loud enough to disrupt the *Pats offensive play calls and snaps and draw some penalties. Playing in front of a ridiculously loud crowd at the Ralph will be the home field advantage the Bills need to take down the Cheaters.

Edited by Maddog69

I've been to Arrowhead a few times, and I'll say it was fricking loud, and that was against Detroit and the Bills and not KC's divisional opponents. That's all the credit I'll give to KC fans though. A lot louder than the good ole 1990's days with 80K in Rich Stadium when I had a young set of lungs. However, Len Dawson said on last year's pregame, if there is someplace to challenge the record, Orchard Park would be in the running. Do it people!! If OP broke the record I could bring that up at work........for the next few months, every day. I love Rex's pressers and don't feel embarrassed to drive with the Bill's laser tag plate and damn, that feels good, keep it up Bills!!