Roman licking his Chops

Bash_Gash

There's no question we can take advantage of their defense. As clearly seen in this game when Brady has this kind of time you're dead - pressure will obviously be the key and if we aim to run the ball we can't be down too much. I can't wait to see how we match up.

Bills fans - first things first

We're on to Indy nothing else.

Q- Bill, do you have any comments on radio gate?

A- mumble mumble We're on to Buffalo

the mumble is caused by Tainted Toms sack in his mouth

Q- Bill, what do you think about the Bills Defense

A- fill in weekly cliche' surrounded by mumbles

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

if last night's game proved anything it's that the run game won't mean much when the other team is passing like mad on you all game long! Luck and Brady are going to be airing it out vs our inexperienced secondary and we will be playing catch-up

if last night's game proved anything it's that the run game won't mean much when the other team is passing like mad on you all game long! Luck and Brady are going to be airing it out vs our inexperienced secondary and we will be playing catch-up

only 1/5 of the top 5 DB's are inexperienced. Gimlore, Robey, Graham, and Williams are all vets.

only 1/5 of the top 5 DB's are inexperienced. Gimlore, Robey, Graham, and Williams are all vets.

Gilmore and Robey are still youngins and Graham has more experience at CB than S. This group is still learning how to play and how to play together

and Darby is a complete newb

Not if we score too...

You're assuming the Colts and Pats defense can stop our offense? I mean...Granted TT has to orchestrate the whole thing... But the Bills really and truly possess some match-up nightmares for both those defenses...And neither one is all that great...

Shoot outs? Maybe...if our D does not play up to snuff...But the Pats scored 28 points against a REAL bad Pitt Defense at home that decided not to cover Gronk...I'm thinking the Bills can score 30 on either of these defenses as long as they run the ball well...It's going to open up the passing game...And then they'll have to deal with Sammy, Clay, Bobby, and Harvin...I love the match-up of the Bills offense vs those two defenses... B-)

Not if we score too...

You're assuming the Colts and Pats defense can stop our offense? I mean...Granted TT has to orchestrate the whole thing... But the Bills really and truly possess some match-up nightmares for both those defenses...And neither one is all that great...

Shoot outs? Maybe...if our D does not play up to snuff...But the Pats scored 28 points against a REAL bad Pitt Defense at home that decided not to cover Gronk...I'm thinking the Bills can score 30 on either of these defenses as long as they run the ball well...It's going to open up the passing game...And then they'll have to deal with Sammy, Clay, Bobby, and Harvin...I love the match-up of the Bills offense vs those two defenses... B-)

Just to add to this -- don't forget the first drive in the second preseason game, it was nearly 10 minutes (even though it ended with a missed field goal). This offense may be capable of doing to Indy and NE what the Giants did to the Bills in the first Super Bowl. Imagine giving our defense that much rest and forcing Luck/Brady to be frustrated on the sidelines.

Edited by MichFan