SI's Greg Bedard "Predicting Every NFL Game"

Chuck Wagon

better than the 8-8 Matthew Fairburn has them going including an 0-3 start

how anyone can predict this team will have a worse record this year under Rex and all this talent vs last year under Marrone is comical to me

no way we lose to a rookie QB at Tennessee.

He has the Titans beating the Bills and Phins in back to back weeks. I doubt that happens.

Granted, the Bills will definitely lose to a team they have no business losing to so who knows where that will come from.

So we are losing to the Titans and Redskins, yet beating some very good teams?

Those are absolutely wins as they are far from a winning franchise.

Happens every season.

I also don't like the Pats against the good receiving of the Giants and the up tempo Chip Kelly offense. They could beat the Giants because the Gmen don't have a great defense, but I think OBJ and Cruz will have a monster day. Also agree Titans and Redskin losses are wack predictions.

So we are losing to the Titans and Redskins, yet beating some very good teams?

Those are absolutely wins as they are far from a winning franchise.

i think he used a monkey to make the picks. How else do you get such random results?

Or pick every road game but the NYETS as losses.

That is some crazy predictions but some of the NFL is full of crazy. Since 2000 no less then 4 new teams end up in the playoffs every year.

I heard that on NFLN last night. Funny thing was that they rated KC high in the rankings and didn't pick them.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

10-6

Colts at Bills W

Patriots at Bills W- Loss

Buffalo at Miami L

NY Giants at Buffalo W

Bills at Tennessee L -Win

Cincy at Buffalo W- Loss

Buffalo at Jacksonville ( London) W

bye

Miami at Buffalo W

Bills at Jets (Thurs) W

Bills at Patriots (Mon) L

Buffalo at KC L

Houston at Buffalo W

Bills at Philly L

Bills at Redskins L- Win

Dallas at Buffalo W

Jets at Buffalo W

I see things a bit differently, but still 10-6. I don't see how the Bills lose to the Redskins even if Rex Ryan is the QB :lol:

Mostly agree - some commentary

10-6

Colts at Bills W ** Tough win, but a win imho.

Patriots at Bills W- Loss ** doubt this would change into a W, I just don't see it yet, home energy is the only X factor here that could sway this if we can keep it close or get a lucky break

Buffalo at Miami L ** I think we could win here, but it's probably a Loss on the road.

NY Giants at Buffalo W

Bills at Tennessee L -Win

Cincy at Buffalo W- Loss ** This somehow seems like it should be a win... But they are tough in the regular season.

Buffalo at Jacksonville ( London) W

bye

Miami at Buffalo W

Bills at Jets (Thurs) W

Bills at Patriots (Mon) L

Buffalo at KC L ** I would not be shocked if we went in and won here, we've come out of KC with some wins when we shouldn't have. And Roman knows A Smith to help with defending him...

Houston at Buffalo W

Bills at Philly L

Bills at Redskins L- Win

Dallas at Buffalo W ** somehow I could see this being a loss, but I might just be overthinking it.

Jets at Buffalo W

So, I would not be totally shocked if we finished 11-5 - but depending on how things break, we could totally be looking at 9-7 (based on pre-season prognostication, which with 1.25 will get you a cup of coffee at some greasy spoon)

He has the Titans beating the Bills and Phins in back to back weeks. I doubt that happens.

Granted, the Bills will definitely lose to a team they have no business losing to so who knows where that will come from.

He actually has the Bills, Phins and NYJ all losing to the Titans...... sorry, no.

better than the 8-8 Matthew Fairburn has them going including an 0-3 start

how anyone can predict this team will have a worse record this year under Rex and all this talent vs last year under Marrone is comical to me

Because we still are unsure of what we have at the QB position and the defense can't get that much better based on last years numbers. Let's hope TT pans out.

Edited by jmc12290

This SI prediction matches up pretty close to what I'm envisioning — very easy to imagine a hot 2-0 start, everyone feeling very confident, although a letdown and thorough loss at Miami's home opener reminds us they're human, getting past the first mark in the division at

Dolphins 4-0

Bills 3-1

Pats 2-2

Jets 0-4

and then losing against our first "easy win" on the road sounds right before taking care of business, putting us 5-2 at midway mark (a record we've been at too many times during the drought), as the Pats start to find their legs like they always do and Miami starts to blow it, as they do

Bills 5-2

Pats 5-2

Dolphins 4-4 (although I think 5-3 is more likely, hard to see them losing to Houston at home)

Jets 3-5

From there, finishing out 4-4 with a stretch of 5 away games in 6 weeks makes sense to me, clinching the playoffs with a win over the Jets in Week 17.

So yeah, this looks right to me:

Pats 12-4ish

Bills 10-6ish

Miami 7-9ish

Jets 4-12ish