Awesome Clip of Nate Clements crushing Brady

Webster Guy

I appreciate the spirit of this post.

That is hard to repeat. In 14 years, Brady* has learnt a few things. How to get down and slide quickly or flee out of bounds if he does run, head the list. Avoiding the need to run is right up there.

But I do have an alternative to offer, from last year's Green Bay NE** game.

Enjoy! And I do promise, if you like to watch Brady beaten to the ground, you WILL enjoy it

Edited by Hopeful

Here's the video. Unfortunately, when you lauch it using the link in Youtube, it autolaunches a "Brady is the Best QB Alive" video after the 7 second Nate Clements smackeroo. At least for me. That's why I embedded it here.

Edited by Franz Kafka

This does not make me feel any better. Just another reminder that we have been getting housed game after game by a monster for going on two decades. As another poster commented he got right up even though his helmet went flying 30 yards upfield. Maybe Father Time's victory will be swift. That seems unlikely after watching him get up from Nate's hit.

It's great watching Marcia and these old hits. But on 9/10/15 personally I am looking forward to

Some new bone jarring ones. Take Dareus for example good chance he may come out of the tunnel

With a chip on his shoulder.................

it would also be cool if someone could get into the Ralph the old "Cheaters Exit Here" sign to hang by the opponents tunnel.

I remember that hit as well. One of the best hits I can recall, especially because it's Brady.

The one I always wanted a good recording or picture of was the one from the 15-1 Super Bowl, when the Pats** were on their last, desperate drive with seconds left. Brady got absolutely hammered by somebody on the Giants...I'm surprised he didn't get the wind knocked out of him it was so solid.