Fred Says Whaley Dishonest With Him

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NFL Network says if the Hawks sign Fred they could have the best one two punch in the NFL. They evidently have not heard that Fred is old and slow.

How can anyone who saw the first 3 offensive plays Saturday say Fred can't ball anymore? Add to that that the defending NFC Champs want him sounds a lot different than the BS I've been reading on here today.

Talking heads on TV say a lot of things that aren't true

Ok. But there has to be a backup right? And someone who backs up the backup? Fred was and still is a top 3 RB on this team for this season. Especially, with the unknowns of Bryce and the rookie. It's a win or bust season, should have kept him for this year at least. Bottom line.

So if Fred wasn't dressing for game day cause they want special teams production there, and Fred has shown he can't carry the full load if McCoy goes down.... Can you take the short walk to Fred possibly not being the right fit, as a role player with diminished role?

About a page back someone argued that Fred's injuries the last few years are proof we need to keep Fred in case of injury.... It was impressive.

Edited by NoSaint

He has.

Marshawn, CJ, Shady.

He was the most productive RB on the team for year and they never gave him the #1 nod.

It's good to see people who know their Bills history. (Try looking at 2009-10).

I've read a lot of terrible arguments on here but dear lord- that we have to tell sponsors in advance of cuts is one of the most embarrassing assertions I've seen.

Do you deny that the sponsor will be looking to have a sit down with Brandon and the Bills marketing department? Do you think it will be a pleasant meeting? Did Brandon's job just get a little bit tougher? If Brandon wasn't aware of the Freddie cut ahead of time, do you think he's happy with Whaley?

That's how things work in organizations.

Going rogue is a serious implication for that employee, and it rarely ends up well for that employee.

the problem with this is mostly Timmah's wording. He took any possibility of any other truth away by saying "the Bills will remain unified in public" comment. There is nothing Whaley can do, but take the BS idiot fans like firechan, who btw is a total troll, or negativo spew. I cried a little when Fred got cut, but get real, he was both under rated by the national media and over rated by us. Look at his numbers. outside of 2009, he was an over achieving, average back, and we were a bad football team.

One of the reasons little birdies have told me that Fred was released was because the team wants McCoy out there as much as possible...............

..........which is something that Fred has been an expert at preventing by just being the smarter and/or more determined player.

Like I have said.......LeSean had better do a better job running inside and following his blocks and especially in short yardage and goal line...than he did in Philly.

People will notice now. The All-22 is cruel when you don't do your job.

NFL Network says if the Hawks sign Fred they could have the best one two punch in the NFL. They evidently have not heard that Fred is old and slow.

How can anyone who saw the first 3 offensive plays Saturday say Fred can't ball anymore? Add to that that the defending NFC Champs want him sounds a lot different than the BS I've been reading on here today.

Right on, brother. This was about politics, not football. An executive desperately clinging to power goes rogue and cuts Freddy with the hope Bryce Brown can somehow improve his hand. It's pathetic.

Do you deny that the sponsor will be looking to have a sit down with Brandon and the Bills marketing department? Do you think it will be a pleasant meeting? Did Brandon's job just get a little bit tougher? If Brandon wasn't aware of the Freddie cut ahead of time, do you think he's happy with Whaley?

That's how things work in organizations.

Going rogue is a serious implication for that employee, and it rarely ends up well for that employee.

This isn't Minnesota backing Peterson in front of a sponsors logo.

Doug Whaley does not answer to the marketing department. Doug Whaley should make their job easier by building a winner. This fabricated idea that the GM owes sponsors full disclosure of potential moves before they are made is embarrassing for you.

Right on, brother. This was about politics, not football. An executive desperately clinging to power goes rogue and cuts Freddy with the hope Bryce Brown can somehow improve his hand. It's pathetic.

Wow.

Tyler Dunne

Jackson has a 3-year plan himself. Dead-set on being the oldest RB to every carry the ball in a NFL game.

@Fred22Jackson on Bills fans signing petition: “It’s stuff like that that continues to baffle me. It separates Bills’ fans from other fans."

Full column on @Fred22Jackson coming later at http://buffalonews.com .

Yeah, no other fans are dumb enough to waste time on something so ridiculous to make themselves look like children. Next, they hold their breaths until they turn blue.